Main Article Content
The domination of Modern Markets over Traditional Markets has made it difficult for Traditional Markets to gain access to the economy, resulting in opportunities for monopolistic practices and dirty games for investors. Competition that occurs between Modern Markets and Traditional Markets is a familiar phenomenon, especially in the era of globalization and the rapid development of science. The aim of this research is to find out how the existence of traditional markets compares to the existence of modern markets in Wamena. The type of research used is a qualitative descriptive research method with a phenomenological approach with data sourced from observations and interviews with informants.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
By exercising the Licensed Rights, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License.
- Adnyana, IW, Murniasih, NN, Juwana, IDP, Anggreni, NLPY, & Firmani, PS (2021). Modern Markets and Recapitalization of Traditional Markets in Denpasar. Widyadari: Journal of Education, 22(2), 528-541. DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.5574439.
- Aliyah, I. (2020). Traditional Markets: Market Survival in City Constellations. Our Writing Foundation.
- Ayyub, N. (2019). The Economic Behavior of Traditional Market Traders in Relation to the Existence of Modern Markets in Watang Sawitto District, Pinrang Regency (Doctoral dissertation, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI MAKASSAR).http://eprints.unm.ac.id/14270/.
- Fahmi, S., & Aprialdi, D. (2021). An Effective Regulatory Model Regarding Traditional Market Management in Indonesia. Journal of Ocean Justice Law, 16(2), 282-292.
- Irfan, J. (2020). The Impact of the Existence of Modern Retail on the Existence of the Pagesangan Traditional Market, Mataram District (Doctoral dissertation, Universitas_Muhammadiyah_Mataram).
- Khaeruman, K., & Hanafiah, H. (2019). Comparison of the quality of vegetable and fruit products in traditional markets and modern markets in Serang City in implementing marketing strategies. Wise Scientific Magazine, 16(2), 110-120.https://ojs.stiami.ac.id/index.php/bijak/article/view/513/324.
- Kurnia, TS, & Irwan, LN (2022). Analysis of the Impact of the Existence of Modern Markets on Business Income of Traditional Market Traders (Case Study at Tanjung Sari Market, Sumedang Regency) (Doctoral dissertation, Faculty of Economics and Business).
- Mahardika, A., & Rizki, RN (2021). Analysis of Policy Implementation of Traditional Markets and Modern Stores in Medan City. Indonesian Journal of Social Science, 2(10), 1647-1654.https://doi.org/10.36418/jiss.v2i10.431.
- Makbul, M. (2021). Data collection methods and research instruments.
- Mariane, I., & Kartini, T. (2019). The Influence of Implementation of Traditional Market Structuring Policies and Modern Stores on the Effectiveness of Informal Sector Development in Subang Regency. The World of Business Administration Journal, 43–69.https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/323445459.pdf.
- Mokalu, TM, Nayoan, H., & Sampe, S. (2021). The Government's Role in Empowering Traditional Markets to Improve Community Welfare (Case Study at Pasar Langowan Timur, Langowan Timur District). Governance, 1(2). https://ejournal.unsrat.ac.id/v3/index.php/governance/article/view/34847/32687.
- Njonjie, P., & Posi, SH (2022). The Impact of the Existence of Modern Markets (Alfamidi) on the Income of Traditional Traders in North Halmahera Regency. JIMAT (Scientific Journal of Accounting Students) Undiksha, 13(01), 254-258.https://doi.org/10.23887/jimat.v13i01.40917.
- Priatana, IA, & Supiandi, G. (2021). Analysis of the Competitive Potential of Traditional Markets Against Modern Markets in Bogor City and Bogor Regency. JIIP-Journal of Scientific Education, 4(3), 191-197.http://jiip.stkipyapisdompu.ac.id/jiip/index.php/JIIP/article/view/253.
- Ramdhan, M. (2021). Research methods. Cipta Media Nusantara.
- Saraswati, MD, & Wenagama, IW (2019). Analysis of several factors that influence changes in consumer behavior from traditional markets to modern markets. E-Journal of Development Economics, Udayana University, 8(8), 1824-1852.file:///C:/Users/HP/Downloads/45373-157-127366-1-10-20191018.pdf
- Setiadi, H., & Aidar, N. (2022). ANALYSIS OF THE EXISTENCE OF TRADISONAL MARKETS IN THE CITY OF BANDA ACEH. Scientific Journal of Development Economics Students, 7(3), 186-198.https://doi.org/10.24815/jimekp.v7i3.22967.
- Sitepu, RKK (2020). The Impact of the Existence of Modern Markets on Regional Economic Performance. Quantitative Economics Journal, 1(1).
- Sumilat, RD (2021). The Government's Role in Traditional Market Development (Study at Langowan Market). POLITICO: Journal of Political Science, 10(3).https://ejournal.unsrat.ac.id/index.php/politico/article/view/31969.
- Syaukani, M. (2022). Analysis of the Existence of Modern Markets on the Income of Traditional Market Traders in Paringin, Balangan District.https://idr.uin-antasari.ac.id/21013/.
- Wibowo, F., Khasanah, AU, & Putra, FIFS (2022). Analysis of the Impact of the Presence of Modern Markets on Marketing Performance of Traditional Markets Based on the Perspective of Traders and Consumers in Wonogiri Regency. Benefit: Journal of Management and Business, 7(1), 53-65.https://doi.org/10.23917/benefit.v7i1.16057.
- Widodo, J. (2021). Public policy analysis: Concepts and applications of public policy process analysis. Media Nusa Creative (MNC Publishing).
- Zikwan, M. (2020). The Impact of Modern Market Development in the Traditional Market Environment in Mimbo Situbondo. Iqtishodiyah: Journal of Islamic Economics and Business, 6(2), 180-196. DOIs:https://doi.org/10.36835/iqtishodiyah.v5i2.357.