Main Article Content
The decision to save funds is often influenced by a variety of factors, including an individual's financial goals, income, expenses, and overall financial health. Service quality and customer trust in a bank's current account may also play a role in an individual's decision to save funds The research method used in this study uses quantitative methods or often called traditional methods, because this method has been used for a long time so that it has become a tradition for research. The result is Quality of Service on Decision to Save Funds, knowing that the results of tcount > ttable are (5.876 > 1.974) and a significance of 0.000 <0.05, then Service Quality has a positive and significant effect on Decisions to Save Funds, so H1 is Accepted. Current Account Customer Confidence in the Decision to Save Funds, knowing that the results of tcount > ttable are (6.571> 1.974) and a significance of 0.000 <0.05, then the Current Account Customer Trust has a positive and significant effect on the Decision to Save Funds, so H2 is accepted. Quality of Service and Trust of Current Account Customers simultaneously (together) have a positive and significant effect on the Decision to Save Funds, by knowing the results of Fcount > Ftable (273.186 > 3.05) and a significance of 0.000 <0.05 and with a coefficient of determination or r square (R2) of 0.768 or 76.8% while the rest (100% - 76.8% = 23.2%) is influenced by other variables outside this regression equation or variables not examined. Then the Quality of Service and Trust of Demand Deposits together have a significant positive effect on the Decision to Save Funds, so that H3 is Accepted.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
By exercising the Licensed Rights, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License.
- Anggito, A., & Setiawan, J. (2018). Metodologi penelitian kualitatif. CV Jejak (Jejak Publisher).
- Arikunto, S. (2010). Metode peneltian. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
- Assauri, S. (2015). Manajemen Pemasaran, edisi 1. Jakarta: Rajawali Perseda.
- Beerli, A., Martin, J. D., & Quintana, A. (2004). A model of customer loyalty in the retail banking market. European journal of marketing.
- Dikria, O., & Mintarti, S. U. (2016). Pengaruh literasi keuangan dan pengendalian diri terhadap perilaku konsumtif mahasiswa jurusan ekonomi pembangunan fakultas ekonomi universitas negeri malang angkatan 2013. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi, 9(2), 128–139.
- Kotler, P., Keller, K. L., Ang, S. H., Tan, C. T., & Leong, S. M. (2018). Marketing management: an Asian perspective. Pearson Harlow.
- Lestari, N. A., & Iriani, S. S. (2018). Pengaruh kepercayaan dan kemudahan transaksi terhadap keputusan pembelian secara online pada situs Mataharimall. com. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen, 6(1), 1–8.
- Maharani, E., & Kusumawaty, Y. (2010). Strategi pemasaran gula semut di Kabupaten Rokan Hulu Provinsi Riau. IJAE (Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi Pertanian Indonesia), 1(02).
- Riaz, W., & Tanveer, A. (2012). Marketing mix, not branding. Asian Journal of Business and Management Sciences, 1(11), 43–52.
- Siagian, H., & Cahyono, E. (2014). Analisis website quality, trust dan loyalty pelanggan online shop. Jurnal Manajemen Pemasaran, 8(2), 55–61.
- Swastha, B., & Handoko, T. H. (2002). Manajemen pemasaran. Edisi Kedua. Cetakan Kedelapan. Jakarta: Penerbit Liberty.
- Wilson, R. M. S., & Gilligan, C. (2012). Strategic marketing management. Routledge.