Main Article Content
Company performance is a description of a company whether the company has carried out procedures in accordance with applicable regulations. One tool that can be used to measure company performance is financial ratios. BenefitFinancial ratio analysis in looking at a company will provide an overview of the company's condition and can be used as a predictive tool for the company in the future. The financial ratio indicator used is the profitability ratio, one of which is return on assets. There are several components that can affect the company's performance improvement, namely deferred taxes. Deferred tax affects company performance. The higher the deferred tax expense, the higher the company performance, while the tax to book ratio affects company performance.This study aims to determine the effect of deferred tax and tax to book ratio on the financial performance of manufacturing companies in the food and beverages sub-sector which are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The population of this study is the food and beverages sub-sector manufacturing companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange as many as 26 companies. Based on the sampling technique using purposive sampling from 26 companies, 12 companies were obtained that matched the predetermined criteria. The type of research used is quantitative data in the form of secondary data obtained from annual financial reports for 5 years of the object of observation. The data analysis technique used is classical assumption testing analysis including normality test, multicollinearity test, heteroscedasticity test, and autocorrelation test.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
By exercising the Licensed Rights, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License.
- Agoes, S., & Trisnawati, E. (2013). Tax accounting. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
- Fahmi, I. (2013). Financial Statement Analysis. Bandung: Alphabet.
- Ghozali, I. (2013). Multivariate Analysis Application with SPSS Program, 7th Edition. Semarang: Diponogoro University.
- Nuryaman, & Christina, V. (2015). Accounting and Business Research Methodology Theory and Practice. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia Publisher.
- Pohan, CA (2013). Tax Management. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
- Official, S. (2014). Taxation, Theory and Cases. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
- Sari, D. (2013). Basic Concepts of Taxation. Bandung: Refika Aditama.
- Sari, D. (2014). Taxation Income Tax Concepts, Theories, and Applications. Jakarta: Media Discourse Partners.
- Siregar, S. (2013). Quantitative Research Methods: Equipped with a Comparison Manual & First Edition SPSS. Jakarta: Kencana.
- Sugiyono. (2013). Quantitative Research Methods, Qualitative, and R&D. Bandung: Alphabet.
- Waluyo. (2010). Tax Accounting, Edition 3. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
- Journal Source
- Apriliyani, Y., Sofianty, D., & Heliana, H. (2016). Effect of Deferred Tax and Tax To Book Ratio on Company Financial Performance. Accounting Proceedings, 907-911.
- Bhaktiar, FF, & Hidayat, VS (2020). The Effect of Deferred Taxes and Tax Planning on Company Performance. Journal of Accounting, 12(2), 265-276.
- Casanova, B., & Nindito, M. (2014). The Influence of Deferred Tax Assets and Tax Ratios on the Performance of Company Financial Statements in Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). Wahana Accounting Scientific Journal, 9(2), 80-108.
- Hadimukti, FA, & KISWARA, E. (2012). Effect of Deferred Tax and Tax Ratio on Bond Ratings in Indonesia (Doctoral dissertation, Faculty of Economics and Business).
- Hani, S., Nadhira, RA, & Irfan, I. (2021, February). THE EFFECT OF DEFERRED TAX AND TAX TO BOOK RATIO ON FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE. In Scenario (Seminar of Social Sciences Engineering and Humanities) (pp. 1-7).
- Harmana, IMD, & Suardana, KA (2014). Effect of Deferred Tax and Tax To Book Ratio on Company Performance. E-Journal of Accounting, 6(3), 468-480.
- Nadhira, RA (2020). The Effect of Deferred Tax and Tax To Book Ratio on Performance in Manufacturing Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (Doctoral dissertation).
- Prasetyo, MW, & Wahyuni, W. (2019). The Effect of Deferred Tax, Tax To Book Ratio, Net Profit Margin and Operating Assets Turnover on Company Performance in Manufacturing Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Liabilities, 1(1), 103-120.
- Saprudin, S., Kristianti, E., & Koeswardhana, G. (2021). The Effect of Deferred Tax and Tax To Book Ratio on the Financial Performance of Food and Beverage Sub-Sector Industry Companies Listed on the IDX in 2015-2019. Journal of STEI Economics, 30(01), 49-59
- Tjun, EIM LT (2016). The Effect of Deferred Tax and Tax Book Ratio on Company Performance in Manufacturing Companies Listed on the IDX for the 2012-2013 Period. E-Journal of Accounting.