Main Article Content
The purpose of this study was to analyze the role of Subjective Well-Being and Trust in the Employer on Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) of Industrial Employees in the industrial revolution era. This research method is quantitative through surveys, data obtained by distributing online questionnaires which are distributed via social media. Respondents in this study were 300 permanent manufacturing employees with a minimum working period of three years, status as permanent employees. The selection of research subjects was carried out nonprobability by using purposive sampling technique because it is based on predetermined characteristics. This study uses a Likert model scale of 1 to 7 as the main instrument in obtaining empirical data from organizational citizenship behavior, subjective well-being, and trust in the employer. Data analysis used structural equation modeling (SEM) with data processing tools using SmartPLS 3.0. The stages of data analysis were validity, reliability, termination coefficient and hypothesis testing. The results of this study are that subjective Well-Being has a positive and significant effect on Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB), Trust in The Employer has a positive and significant effect on Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) and Subjective Well-Being has a positive and significant effect on Trust. in The Employer.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
By exercising the Licensed Rights, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License.
- Abun, D., Pellogo, R. B., Magallanes, T., Sapinoso, M. L. M., & Encarnacion, M. J. (2021). Employees' Workplace Well-Being and Organizational Citizenship Behavior of Private Education in Ilocos Norte, Philippines. Technium Soc. Sci. J., 19, 421.
- Alshaabani, A., Naz, F., Magda, R., & Rudnák, I. (2021). Impact of perceived organizational support on OCB in the time of COVID-19 pandemic in Hungary: employee engagement and affective commitment as mediators. Sustainability, 13(14), 7800.
- Aggarwal, A., & Mittal, A. (2021). Modeling the Effect of Organizational Justice on Employee's Well-Being, Organizational Citizenship Behavior and Turnover Intentions through Employee Engagement. The Open Psychology Journal, 14(1).
- Huang, N., Qiu, S., Yang, S., & Deng, R. (2021). Ethical leadership and organizational citizenship behavior: mediation of trust and psychological well-being. Psychology research and behavior management, 14, 655.
- Freire, C., & Pieta, P. (2022). The Impact of Green Human Resource Management on Organizational Citizenship Behaviors: The Mediating Role of Organizational Identification and Job Satisfaction. Sustainability, 14(13), 7557.
- Khiong, K. (2022). Teachers Performance and Satisfaction of Medical School : How The Role of Knowledge Sharing, and Organizational Citizenship Behaviour (OCB) ? . Journal of Industrial Engineering & Management Research, 3(6), 138-147. https://doi.org/10.7777/jiemar.v3i6.407
- Kurniasih, D., Setyoko, P. I., & Saputra, A. S. (2022). Public Health Center Performance during Covid-19 Pandemic: What are The Contribution of Knowledge Sharing, Work Motivation, Transformational Leadership and Organizational Citizenship Behavior? . Journal of Industrial Engineering & Management Research, 3(6), 148 - 168. https://doi.org/10.7777/jiemar.v3i6.405
- Novitasari, D. (2020). Hospital Employees Organizational Citizenship Behavior: How the Correlation of Transformational Leadership, Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment ?. Journal of Industrial Engineering & Management Research, 1(2), 252-259. https://doi.org/10.7777/jiemar.v1i2.393
- Nadeak, M., Widodo, A. ., Asbari, M., Novitasari, D., & Purwanto, A. (2021). Understanding the Links between Coaching, OCB, and Individual Performance among MSME Employees. International Journal of Social and Management Studies, 2(4), 65–80. https://doi.org/10.5555/ijosmas.v2i4.52
- Pelealu, D. R. (2022). The Effect of Perceived Organizational Support, Psychological Well-Being, and Person Job Fit on Organizational Commitment through Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) as Variable Intervening in Automotif Companies. Sch J Econ Bus Manag, 4, 81-94.
- Purwanto, A., Purba, J. T., Bernarto, I., & Sijabat, R. (2021). Effect of transformational leadership, job satisfaction, and organizational commitments on organizational citizenship behavior. Inovbiz: Jurnal Inovasi Bisnis, 9(1), 61-69.
- Purwanto, A., Purba, J. T., Sijabat, R., & Bernarto, I. (2021). The Role of Transformational Leadership, Organizational Citizenship Behaviour, Innovative Work Behaviour, Quality Work Life, Digital Transformation and Leader Member Exchange on Universities Performance. Organizational Citizenship Behaviour, Innovative Work Behaviour, Quality Work Life, Digital Transformation and Leader Member Exchange on Universities Performance (December 17, 2021).
- Purwanto, A., Asbari, M., & Santoso, T. I. (2021). Education Management Research Data Analysis: Comparison of Results between Lisrel, Tetrad, GSCA, Amos, SmartPLS, WarpPLS, and SPSS For Small Samples. Nidhomul Haq: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan Islam.
- Purwanto, A., Asbari, M., Santoso, T. I., Sunarsi, D., & Ilham, D. (2021). Education Research Quantitative Analysis for Little Respondents: Comparing of Lisrel, Tetrad, GSCA, Amos, SmartPLS, WarpPLS, and SPSS. Jurnal Studi Guru Dan Pembelajaran, 4(2).
- Purwanto, A., Asbari, M., Santoso, T. I., Haque, M. G., & Nurjaya, N. (2020). Marketing Research Quantitative Analysis for Large Sample: Comparing of Lisrel, Tetrad, GSCA, Amos, SmartPLS, WarpPLS, and SPSS. Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Administrasi Publik: Jurnal Pemikiran dan Penelitian Administrasi Publik.
- Roney, C., & Soicher, H. M. (2022). Work and well-being: collective and individual self-concept, job commitment, citizenship behavior, and autonomy as predictors of overall life satisfaction. The Journal of Social Psychology, 162(4), 423-434.
- Sa’adah, N., & Rijanti, T. (2022). The Role of Knowledge Sharing , Leader-Member Exchange (LMX) on Organizational Citizenship Behavior and Employee Performance : An Empirical Study on Public Health Center of Pati 1, Pati 2 and Trangkil in Central Java. International Journal of Social and Management Studies, 3(1), 112–131. https://doi.org/10.5555/ijosmas.v3i1.87
- Setyoko, P. I., & Kurniasih, D. (2022). SMEs Performance During Covid-19 Pandemic and VUCA Era: How the role of Organizational Citizenship Behavior, Budgetary, Participation and Information Asymmetry?. International Journal of Social and Management Studies, 3(4), 105–116. https://doi.org/10.5555/ijosmas.v3i4.226
- Vossen, J., & Hofmans, J. (2021). Relating within-person personality variability to organizational citizenship behavior and counterproductive work behavior: A resource-based perspective. European Journal of Personality, 35(4), 450-465.
- Wahyuningrat, W., & Rusmawan, T. (2022). The Role of Perceived Organizational Support (POS) , Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Organizational Commitment (OC) on Organizational Citizenship Behavior(OCB) of Government staff. Journal of Industrial Engineering & Management Research, 3(6), 175-184. https://doi.org/10.7777/jiemar.v3i6.419.