Main Article Content
This study aims to determine the effect of compensation and career development on employee performance at Pos Indonesia (Persero) Bandung. The method used is descriptive and verification method with a population of 40 people and samples taken for this study, while the analytical method used in this study is multiple linear regression analysis at a significance level of 5%. The program used in analyzing the data uses the Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS) Ver.23.00. The sampling technique used in this research is probability sampling technique with simple random sampling technique. The results showed that there was an effect of compensation, career development on employee performance at PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) Bandung.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
By exercising the Licensed Rights, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License.
- Abdullah. 2019. Lots of Confused Problems, Workers Request PT Pos Management to be Improved. Quoted from the article: https://kumparan.com/kumparanbisnis/LOT-sengkarut-hasil-pekerja- Minta-tata-kelola-pt-pos-diperbaiki-1549434571138294966
- Anwar, K., & Balcioglu, H. (2016). The relationship between transformational leadership characteristics and effectiveness: A case study of construction companies in Erbil. International Journal of Science Technology and Management, 5(2), 250-256.
- Anwar, K., & Climis, R. (2017). Analyzing the relationship between types of advertisement and customer choice: a study of retailer stores in erbil. The International Journal of Accounting and Business Society, 25(2), 43-52.
- Anwar, K., & Ghafoor, C. (2017). Knowledge management and organizational performance: A study of private universities in Kurdistan. International Journal of Social Sciences & Educational Studies, 4(2), 53.
- Anwar, K., & Qadir, GH (2017). A Study of the Relationship between Work Engagement and Job Satisfaction in Private Companies in Kurdistan. International Journal of Advanced Engineering, Management and Science, 3(12), 239944.
- Get up, Wilson. 2012. Human Resource Management. Erlangga. Jakarta
- Byars and Rue, 2000. Human Resource Management : A Practical Approach, Harcourt Brace, New York.
- Cay, S., Gandung, M., Ilham, N., Teriyan, A., & Haryadi, RN (2022). The Influence of Training and Work Discipline on Employee Performance at PT Pesona Cahaya Gemilang in Serpong, South Tangerang. Journal of Effective Economics, 4(3), 474-483.
- Charity, Bett Chepkosgey. 2015. Effect of Training and Career Development on Employee Performance. ISSN: 2278-6236. Impact Factor: 5.313. Vol. 4 | No. 5 | May 2015. Kisii University, Kabarnet Campus, Kenya.
- Dessler, G. (2015). Human Resource Management. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
- Fawzy, Azziza Gusta. 2014. Effect of Job Stress, Job Satisfaction and Employee Commitment on Intention to Leave the Organization at PT. Marubeni Raya. Jakarta: Faculty of Economics, Gunadarma University.
- Fauzi, Usman. 2014. Effect of Compensation on Employee Performance. eJournal of Business Administration, 2014, 2 (3) : 172 - 185 ISSN 2355 - 5408, ejournal.ad.bisnis.fisip.unmul.ac.id. Mulawarnam University.
- Ganyang, Machmed Tun and Epo Lestari. 2013. Effect of Compensation on Employee Performance. Business Lantern Journal. Vol. 2 No. 1 May 2013/ISSN 2252-9993. Jakarta LP3I Polytechnic.
- Ghozali, Imam. 2016. Multivariete Analysis Application With IBM SPSS 23 Program (Edition 8). VIII print. Semarang: Diponegoro University Publishing Agency.
- Hasibuan, Malayu. 2016. Human Resource Management. Jakarta: Earth Script.
- Hameed and Mphil. 2014. Impact of Compensation on Employee Performance. International Journal of Business and Social Science Vol. 5 No. 2; February 2014. Islamia University of Bahawalpur.
- Handoko, T. Hani. 2015. Personnel Management and Human Resources. Yogyakarta: BPFE Publisher.
- Harun, Efendi and Farida Elmi. 2017. The Effect of Training, Career Development, and Incentives on Employee Work Productivity. SWOT Journal, Volume VII, No 1, January 2017. Mercu Buana University.
- Haryadi, RN, Sunarsi, D., Erlangga, H., & Wijandari, A. (2022). The Effect of Promotion on Employee Performance at PT. Beringin Life in Jakarta. MAMEN: Journal of Management, 1(1), 41-48.
- Kumala, D. (2020). The Effect of Emotional Intelligence and Motivation on Employee Performance at PT. RisconRealty: Emotional Intelligence and Performance Motivation. Journal of Business and Financial Management, 1(2), 1-13.
- Simamora, H., 2012. Human Resource Management. Yogyakarta: Science Graha.
- Sondang P Siagian, 2015, Human Resource Management, Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.
- Sutrisno, E. (2017). Human Resource Management. Jakarta: Kencana Publisher
- Sugiyono. 2017. Quantitative, Qualitative and R&D Research Methods. Bandung : Alphabet.
- Mustafa, Zainal EQ. Parsing Variables to Instrumentation, Yogyakarta: GrahaIlmu, 2009.
- Nazir, Mohammad. 2014. Research Methods. Jakarta : Ghalia Indonesia.
- Nooh, Fransisca Oktavia., Jantje L. Sepang., and Yantje Uhing. The Effect of Compensation and Career Development on Employee Performance. EMBA Journal Vol.5 No.2 September 2017, Hal.2917-2926. ISSN 2303-1174.
- Rivai, Veithzal and Sagala, Ella Jauvani. 2014. Human Resource Management for Companies from Theory to Practice. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo.
- Rivai, HV and Sagala, EJ 2011. Human Resource Management for Companies from Theory to Practice. Edition 2. Jakarta: Rajawali Press.
- Rosidawaty, Soffi. 2018. The Effect of Career Development on Employee Performance. ISSN : 2355-9357 e-Proceeding of Management : Vol.5, No.1 March 2018 | Page 428. Faculty of Economics and Business, Telkom University.