Main Article Content
Church religious organizations need to pay attention to their financial reports as accountability so that users of these financial reports can understand the extent of the organization's financial condition. The church also needs to implement good financial management to produce accurate information. Accountability and transparency in the church as a non-profit organization is urgently needed, through accountability presented in quality financial reports, resource providers can ensure that the resources provided are used properly in church ministry to church congregations.How to collect data in this study is to use a questionnaire (questionnaire). Data analysis method in this study the method used is Ordinary Least Square Regression. The data was collected and processed using Descriptive Statistical Testing and Hypothesis Testing.The results of this study are the significance value of Accountability (X1) is the prob value. T-count of 0.008 <0.5 states that H1 is accepted which shows that the more accountable the accountability for financial reports made by the church, the quality of the GMIT church's financial reports in the Kupang city class is increasing. The results of this study are the significance value of Transparency (X2) is the prob value. T-count of 0.010 <0.5 states H2 is accepted indicating that the more transparent a church is in managing financial reports, the quality of the GMIT church's financial reports in Kupang City will increase.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
By exercising the Licensed Rights, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License.
- Abdul Halim and Muhammad Syam Kusufi. 2014. Theory, Concept and Application of Public Sector Accounting. Jakarta. Salemba Four
- Bastian, Indra. 2006. Public Sector Accounting: An Introduction. Jakarta: Erlangga.
- Mardiasmo. 2004. Autonomy and Regional Financial Management. Yogyakarta: Andi
- Mardiasmo. 2009. Public Sector Accounting. Yogyakarta: Andi Yogyakarta.
- Indonesian Accountants Association, 2009, Financial Accounting Standards, Jakarta, Salemba Empat
- Indonesian Accounting Association (IAI). 2018. Statement of Financial Accounting Standards (PSAK) No 1: Presentation of Financial Statements . Jakarta: IAI
- Indonesian Accounting Association. PSAK No. 1 Concerning Financial Statements – 2015 revised edition. Issuer of the Financial Accounting Standards Board: PT. Grafindo King
- Indonesian Institute of Accountants (IAI). 2009. Financial Accounting Standards for Entities Without Public Accountability (SAK ETAP). Jakarta : Financial Accounting Standards Board of the Indonesian Institute of Accountants
- Kaomaneng, IS (2012). Application of the Accounting System in the Management of Church Finances. Thesis (unpublished),(online) inhttp://journal. uniera. air conditioning. id/pdf_repository/juniera57-Zkf1bQR3Gc3J71d2tfuUzlPVC. Pdf accessed on July 23, 2019
- Kaomaneng, Irena S. 2013. Application of Accounting Systems in Church Financial Management. Union Journal. Vol. 2. (February). No. 1. Halmahera University.
- Kelly, Gery F. 2001. Sexuality Today: The Human Perspective. New York : McGraw Hill Companies
- Mahmudi, (2013), Public Sector Performance Management. High School YKPN Management Science, Yogyakarta.
- Raharjo, E. 2007. Agency Theory and Stewardship Theory in an Accounting Perspective. In Economic Focus, 2(1)
- Rudy, NM, Angelia, Tinungki, J.Pusung, 2014. Application of Financial Reports for Non-Profit Organizations Based on PSAK No.45 at the Tresna Werdha Hana Social Institution. Emba Journal: Journal of Economic Research, Management, Business and Accounting, 2(2), p. 809-819.
- Sugiyono. 2007. Qualitative Quantitative Research Methods and R&D. Bandung: Alphabet.
- VV Shamsutdinova, TV Tishkina, VR Galeeva, LR Khasanova, 2020.Foreign Non-Profit Organizations: Analysis, Comparison, and Experience. AtlantisPress
- Sulkowski, L.; Ignatowski, G. Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Organization of Religious Behavior in Different Christian Denominations in Poland. Religions 2020, 11, 254. https://doi.org/10.3390/rel11050254.