Main Article Content
This study aims to find out about the effect of the extensification and intensification of advertisement tax on Bandung regional tax revenues. The object of research in this study is advertising tax extensification, advertising tax intensification, and local tax revenue. The research method used in writing this research is the case study method. This research was conducted at the Management Agency Regional Income of Bandung City. The population in this study is the number of advertisement taxpayers, advertisement tax receipts, and regional tax receipts for the period 2010 - 2018. Statistical tests using multiple linear regression analysis were processed using IBM SPSS Statistics, with a significant level of 5%. The results of this study indicate that advertisement tax extensification partially has no effect on regional tax revenue and advertisement tax intensification influences regional tax revenue, and the advertisement tax extensification and intensification simultaneously influence the effect on regional tax revenue.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
By exercising the Licensed Rights, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License.
- Brilyana, Yayan A. "Bandung City Government Orders a Number of Illegal Billboards." Bandung Portal , 20 Sept. 2022, www.bandung.go.id/news/read/7020/pemkot-bandung-tertibkan-sekum-reklame-illegal. Accessed 24 Sept. 2022.
- Dani. "The 20021 Regional Revenue Target Must Be Realistic." Regional People's Legislative Council of Bandung City , 10 Feb. 2021, dprd.bandung.go.id/warta/target-income-area-2021-must-be-realistic. Accessed 16 Aug. 2022.
- Dwi, Murdaningsih, and Zuli Istiqomah. "Illegal Advertisements Hamper Bandung City Tax Revenue." REPUBLIKA.co.id , 13 Sept. 2017, www.republika.co.id/berita/ow7klx368/reklame-illegal-hambat-penerimaan-pajak-kota-bandung. Accessed 16 Aug. 2022.
- Tawakal, Iqbaal. "Hacked by a Pandemic, Bandung City Government: All Tax Sources Declined." Tempo.co , 20 Nov. 2020, bussines.tempo.co/read/1407199/hit by-pandemi-pemkot-bandung-all-source-tax-declined. Accessed 17 Aug. 2022.
- Regulation of the Director General of Taxes No. PER-16/PJ/2007 dated 25 January 2007 concerning extensification of individual taxpayers through data collection on land and building tax objects. (online), (www. Observation & Research Of Taxation, Ortax. Accessed 19 Aug. 2022).
- Director General of Taxes Circular Letter No. SE. 06/PJ/2001 dated 7 November 2001 concerning Implementation of Taxpayer Extensification and Tax Intensification. (online), (www. Observation & Research Of Taxation, Ortax. Accessed 19 Aug. 2022).
- Director General of Taxes Circular Letter No. 13/PJ/2007 concerning procedures for tax object data and the extension of individual taxpayers. (online), (www. Observation & Research Of Taxation, Ortax. Accessed 22 Aug. 2022).
- Indonesia, R. Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 23 of 2014 concerning Regional Government. Jakarta: State Secretariat. Bandung City Regional Regulation Number 02 of 2010 Regarding Advertising Tax.
- Regional Regulation of the City of Bandung Number 04 of 2012 Concerning the Implementation of Billboards. Bandung City Regional Regulation Number 20 of 2011 Regarding Regional Taxes.
- Ngadiman, Ngadiman, and Felicia Felicia. "The Influence of Tax Extensification, Tax Intensification, Increase in Ptkp, and Tax Holidays on Individual Tax Receipts in West Jakarta." Journal of Accounting , vol. 21, no. 1, 12 Apr. 2017, p. 127, 10.24912/ja. v21i1.138. Accessed Nov. 16. 2022.
- Adriandi, Selvia. "Implementation of Tax Extensification and Intensification in the Context of Increasing Tax Revenue at KPP Pratama Jakarta Kebayoran Baru Baru." Journal of Business and Communication , 1 Feb. 2015, research.kalbis.ac.id/Research/Files/Article/Full/206IYGTGVD4NHG0HA8V8HOQ6K.pdf. Accessed Sept. 1 2022.
- Bless you, Dendi. "The Influence of Tax Extensification and Intensification on Regional Tax Revenue (Research at Regional Financial and Asset Management Revenue Service Offices." Journal of the Faculty of Economics , Nov. 1, 2014, elib.unikom.ac.id/gdl.php?mod=browse&op=read&id= jbptunikompp-gdl-dendibarka-34931. Accessed 1 Sept. 2022.