Main Article Content
This study aims to determine whether work ethics and work discipline have an effect on employee performance at PT.PLN (Persero) Tello Makassa Cityr's Generation Control Unit. Collecting data using primary data obtained from questionnaires using a saturated sample technique. The population is all employees in PT. PLN (Persero) Tello Makassar City Generating Control Unit as many as 67 people. The results of the research variable data have been tested by instruments in the form of validity and reliability tests, on the classical assumptions in the form of normality assumptions, multicollinearity tests and heterooxidity tests. Methods of data analysis using multiple linear regression analysis tests. As well as hypothesis testing using partial test, simultaneous test and coefficient of determination. The results of this study indicate that between the two independent variables, work ethics and work discipline variables have an influence on employee performance. This is evidenced by testing on the simultaneous test which has positive and significant results, meaning that both variables are able to improve employee performance.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
By exercising the Licensed Rights, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License.
- Anwar Prabu Mangkunegara, 2013, Company Human Resource Management, Rosdakarya Youth, Bandung. Afandi, P. (2018). Human Resource Management (Theory, Concept and Indicators). Riau: Zanafa Publishing.
- Anwar King Mangkunegara. 2015. Company Human Resources. Twelfth printing. Rosdakarya Youth: Bandung
- Arif Yusuf Hamali. 2016. Understanding of resource management power man. Yogyakata: Center for Academic Publishing Service
- Get up, Wilson. 2012. Human Resource Management. PT. Erlangga, Bandung
- D. Arika. 2016.The Effect of Work Discipline and Work Motivation on Performance Regional Development Planning Agency (Bappeda) Officer Bandung.
- Djakfar, Muhammad . 2013, Business Ethics Captures the Spirit of Heaven's Teachings and Earth's Teachings, Jakarta: spreader plus imprint
- Edy, Sutrisno, (2016), Human Resource Management, Kencana Prenada Media Group, Jakarta.
- Ernawan, ER, SE, M., Ku, TC, Arifin, HY, & MM, N. (2017). Compilation of the Education Service Ethics Index in Higher Education in the City of Bandung.
- Ernawan, R Erni. (2012). Business Ethics. First Print. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta Ghozali, Imam. 2016. Multivariete Analysis Application with IBM SPSS 23 Program (Edition 8). VIII print. Semarang: Diponegoro University Publishing Agency.
- Ghozali, Imam. 2018. Application of Multivariate Analysis with the IBM SPSS 25 Program. Diponegoro University Publishing Agency: Semarang
- Haris, A., & Hairun, H. (2021). Representation of the Bima Community's Work Ethics in Kapatu Culture: A Literary Anthropological Study. Jisip (Journal of Social Sciences and Education), 5(4).
- Harsono, J., & Santoso, S. (2016). Demitosization as an Effort to Preserve the Reyog Ponorogo Cultural Arts. In Proceedings of the 2016 National Research Results Seminar: Islamic Religion, Culture, Economy, Social Humanities, Technology, Health, and Education (Pp. 145-151). Muhammadiyah University of Ponorogo.
- Hartatic, Beautiful Praise. (2014). Practical book Developing human resources. Jogjakarta: Likes Books
- Hasibuan, Malayu SP 2019. Management: Basics, Definitions, and Problems. Jakarta : Earth Letters.
- Cashmere. 2016. Human Resource Management (Theory and Practice). Depok: PT Rajagrafindo Persada
- Maelah, RF (2019). The influence of work ethics and work discipline on the performance of employees of Perum Damri Bandung City Branch: Case studies on employees of Perum DAMRI Bandung City Branch (Doctoral dissertation, UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung).
- Sagala, Saiful. (2013). The Concept and Meaning of Learning. Bandung: Alvabeta Sinamo, Jansen. (2011). 8 Professional Work Ethics. Jakarta: Dharma Institute Mahardika.
- Sugiyono. (2017). Quantitative Research Methods, Qualitative, and R&D. Bandung : Alfabeta, CV.
- Sukriyanto. 2010. Yogyakarta Islamic Movement Cadre Training Guidelines: Ar Rahmah Islamic Boarding School.
- Suwatno and Donni Juni Priansa. 2016. HR Management in Public and Business Organizations. Bandung: Alphabet.
- Suwanto, S., Sunarsi, D., Erlangga, H., Nurjaya, N., & Haryadi, R. N. (2022). Pengaruh Pemberian Reward dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Prestasi Kerja yang Berdampak pada Kinerja Karyawan pada PT Surya Pratama Gemilang di Bekasi. JENIUS (Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia), 5(2), 471-484.
- Wibowo. (2011). Work management. Third Edition. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
- Widnyani, NW, & Suartina, IW (2021). The Influence of Work Ethics, Organizational Culture and Work Discipline on Employee Performance at PT. Bali Auction Center in Denpasar. Widya Amrita: Journal of Management, Entrepreneurship and Tourism, 1(1), 319-334.
- Wirawan, 2015. Evaluation of Human Resource Performance (Theory, Application, and Research). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.