Main Article Content
This research aims to determine (1) the effect of the implementation of finger scan attendance and TPP to the employee behavior and employee performance. (2) The relationship between the employee behavior and the employee performance. (3) The effect of the implementation of finger scan attendance and TPP on the employee performance by the employee behavior. (4) The effect of the implementation of finger scan and giving TPP simultaneously to the employee behavior. (5) The effect of the implementation of finger scan and giving TPP simultaneously to employee performance by employee behavior. This research uses a quantitative descriptive approach. The population and sample in this study were civil servants within the Wara Utara sub-district office and 6 (six) sub-districts under it, 52 people who were saturated samples. The data collection technique used in this study was through a questionnaire which was then analyzed by multiple linear regression analysis through the application of Statistical Product and Service Solution (SPSS) version 18.0 for windows. Based on the results of the analysis, it can be seen that: Y1 = 0.22X1 + 354X2 + 1, Y2 = 0.022X1 + 0.354X2 + 2 and Y2 = 0.022X1 + 0.354X2+ 0.529 +ɛ2. From this equation it can be concluded that "Only the provision of TPP (X2) has a significant effect on employee behavior and performance, as well as on performance by employee behavior. Meanwhile, the fingerscan directly (X1) does not have a significant effect on employee behavior (Y1) and employee performance (Y2), but through employee behavior (Y1) on employee performance (Y2) fingerscan has a significant effect, also stimulants the fingerscan variable (X1) and giving TPP (X2) have a strong influence on employee behavior (Y1) and also on employee performance (Y2). In order to achieve organizational goals, it is hoped that the optimization of the fingerscan function is no longer only oriented to providing motivation to civil servants but can also be used as a basic instrument to measure the provision of punishment to civil servants to be more professional and proportional in their work.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
By exercising the Licensed Rights, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License.
- Basuki, K. (2019). TonoNo Title No Title. ISSN 2502-3632 (Online) ISSN 2356-0304 (Paper) International & National Online Journal Vol. 7 No.1, January – June 2019 Universitas 17 August 1945 Jakarta, 53(9), 1689–1699. www.journal.uta45jakarta.ac.id
- Briando, R. (2013). The Effect of Policy on Provision of Additional Employee Income Allowances (TPP) in Improving Apparatus Performance (a study at the Manado City Communication and Information Office). HOLISTIC, Journal Of Social and Culture, 6(11b).
- Darmayanti. (2018). The Effect of Additional Income for State Civil Apparatus Employees (Incentives) on the Performance of Civil Servants at the Medan City Public Works Service. USU Institutional Repository.
- Fathimiyah, U. (2016). The Effect of Fingerprint Attendance and Employee Discipline (Case Study at the Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business, and at the Faculty of Tarbiyah and Teacher Training, UIN Walisongo Semarang). The Effect of Fingerprint Attendance and Employee Discipline (Case Study at the Faculty of Economics and Islamic Business, and at the Faculty of Tarbiyah and Teacher Training, UIN Walisongo Semarang).
- Fadila, R., & Septiana, M. (2019). The Effect of Finger Print Attendance System Implementation on Employee Discipline at the Command Headquarters of the Batam Business Entity Security Directorate. Journal of Applied Business Administration, 3(1), 53–63.
- Madjid, M. (2016). The Effect of Additional Employee Income (TPP) and Work Ability on Employee Performance at the Planning, Research and Regional Development Agency (Bappeda) of Morowali Regency. Catalog, 4(8).
- Regulation of the Minister of Empowerment of State Apparatus and Bureaucratic Reform of the Republic of Indonesia Number 8 of 2021 concerning: Civil Servant Performance Management System
- MAISAROH. (2017). Implementation of Fingerprint Electronic Absence Policy (Finger Print) Against Discipline and Performance of Civil Servants (Pns) At Min 1 …. 60–72. http://eprints.radenfatah.ac.id/1335/
- Mamminanga, I. (2020). The Effect of the Effectiveness of Fingerprint Electronic Attendance Application on the Work Discipline of Civil Servants at the Education and Culture Office of Wajo Regency. Scientific Journal of Public and Business Administration, 2(1), 11–23. https://ojs.lppmuniprima.org/index.php/jiapp
- Nuraini, I. (2021). The Effect of Additional Employee Income (Tpp) on Employee Performance at the North Dumoga District Office, Bolaang Mongondow Regency. Journal of Politico, 10(4).
- Nuswantari, DL, Hutomo, R., & Mansyur, A. (2016). The Effect of Additional Employee Income and Work Environment on Work Motivation and Its Impact on Employee Performance at the Temanggung Regency Health Office. Journal of Management Vision, 1(3), 45–54.
- Palopo Mayor Regulation (Number 5 of 2021). Regarding: Amendments to Palopo Mayor's Regulation Number 3 of 2020 concerning Provision of Additional Income for Civil Servants based on Class of Position and Scope of Palopo City Government.
- Plangiten, NN (2020). The Effect of Additional Employee Income on the Performance of the Public Works and Spatial Planning Office of the Talaud Islands Regency. Journal of Public Administration, 6(94).
- Putratama, AG (2016). Implementation of Additional Income Policy for Employees in Yogyakarta City Government. Adinegara, 5(2).
- Safitri, R. (2016). Implementation of PAn-RB Circular Number: B/2335/07/2015, Regarding ASN Neutrality and Prohibition of Use of Government Assets in Simultaneous Regional Head Elections in Labuhan Batu Regency in 2015 (ASN Study at the Investment Agency and Integrated Licensing Services of Labuhan Batu Regency) (Doctoral dissertation, Medan Area University).
- Setiawan, DR, & Yulianti, Y. (2018). The Effect of Fingerprint Attendance on Employee Work Discipline At Pt. Sanbio Laboratories Gunung Putri, Bogor Regency. Scientific Magazine of Wisdom, 14(1), 70–81.
- Suhardjo, Y. (2013). The Influence of Leadership and Additional Employee Income (Tpp) on Employee Performance With Motivation as an Intervening Variable (Case Study in Sorong Regency Government). JOURNAL STIE SEMARANG (ELECTRONIC EDITION), 5(3), 68-92.
- Souisa, R. (2013). The Influence of Income Improvement Allowance Policy (TPP) on the Morale of the Apparatus at the Regional Personnel and Training Agency of Manado City. Journal of Public Administration, 1(1).
- Suwanto, S., Sunarsi, D., Erlangga, H., Nurjaya, N., & Haryadi, R. N. (2022). Pengaruh Pemberian Reward dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Prestasi Kerja yang Berdampak pada Kinerja Karyawan pada PT Surya Pratama Gemilang di Bekasi. JENIUS (Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia), 5(2), 471-484.