Main Article Content
The results of the audit of the Inspectorate General of the Ministry of Religion in 2020 showed the performance achievement of IAIN Palopo was only 76.14%, and several sources stated that the performance of higher education was strongly motivated by job satisfaction which was influenced by the ability of its employees to innovate in their work. Therefore, this study will analyze job satisfaction and work innovation (job crafting), which will be a reference to improving IAIN Palopo. This study uses quantitative methods with a sample of 135 employees of IAIN Palopo. The results showed that job crafting affected the job satisfaction of IAIN Palopo employees.
By exercising the Licensed Rights, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License.
- Amin, K. F. and Tang, M. R. (2015) 'The Ideology of Buginese in Indonesia ( Study of Culture and Local Wisdom )', 6(4), pp. 758–765.
- Bakker, A. B., Tims, M., & Derks, D. (2012). Proactive personality and job performance: The role of job crafting and work engagement. Human Relations, 65(10), 1359–1378. https://doi.org/10.1177/0018726712453471
- Bakker, A. B (2016). A Review of Job-Crafting Research: The Role of Leader Behaviors in Cultivating Successful Job Crafters Proactivity at work (pp. 95-122): Routledge.
- Beer, L. T. De and Tims, M. (2016) 'Job Crafting and Its Impact on Work Engagement and Job Satisfaction', 19(3), pp. 400–412.
- Berg, Justin M. (2008)' What is Job Crafting and Why Does it Matter?'. Regents of The University of Michigan
- Cheng, J.C., Chen, C.Y., Teng, H.Y., Yen, C.H., 2016. Tour leaders' job crafting and job
- outcomes: the moderating role of perceived organizational support. Tour. Manage. Perspect. 20, 19–29.
- Judge, T. A., Weiss, H. M., Kammeyer-Mueller, J. D., & Hulin, C. L. (2017). Job attitudes, job satisfaction, and job affect: A century of continuity and of change. Journal of Applied Psychology, 102(3), 356.
- Leana, C., Appelbaum, E., Shevchuk, I., 2009. Work process and quality of care in early
- childhood education: the role of job crafting. Acad. Manage. J. 52 (6), 1169–119
- Ningrum, T. R. K. (2019). Hubungan antara job crafting dan kepuasan kerja pada perawat di rumah sakit Skripsi ; Universitas Sanata Dharma Yogyakarta.
- Pritantia, N. R., Kosasih, A. and Supriyono, S. (2021) ‘Pola Hubungan Sosial Masyarakat Multikultural dalam Gaya Hidup Beragama (Studi Kasus Kampung Kancana Kabupaten Kuningan)’, Ideas: Jurnal Pendidikan, Sosial, dan Budaya, 7(3), p. 165. doi: 10.32884/ideas.v7i3.442.
- Robbins, S. P., & Judge, T. A. (2015). Perilaku Organisasi (P. P. Lestari Ed. 16 ed.). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
- Rosso, B. D., Dekas, K. H., & Wrzesniewski, A. (2010). On the meaning of work: A theoretical integration and review. Research in organizational behavior, 30, 91-127.
- Saadiah, Halimatus, Baharom Mohammad and Sharifah Hayati. (2014).The Role Integrity as Mediator between Work Satisfaction and Work Performance in The Perspective of Islam: An Empirical Approach Using SEM/AMOS Model. Impact: International Journal of Research in Applied, Natural and Social Sciences, Vol 2, Issues 1.
- Sinha, J. B. P. (2009). Culture and Organizational Behaviour: SAGE Publications.
- Slemp, G. R., & Vella-Brodrick, D. A. (2013). The job crafting questionnaire: A new scale to measure the extent to which employees engage in job crafting. International Journal of Wellbeing, 3(2), 126–146. doi:10.5502/ijw.v3i2.
- Sobaci, F. and Polatci, S. (2020) 'The Effect of Job Crafting on Job Satisfaction: a Research on Teachers', Journal of Global Strategic Management, 12(1), pp. 49–56. doi: 10.20460/jgsm.2018.260.
- Stride, C., Wall, T. D., & Catley, N. (2008). Measures of job satisfaction, organisational commitment, mental health and job related well-being: a benchmarking manual: John Wiley & Sons.
- Tepeci, M., Bartlett, A.B., 2002. The hospitality industry culture profile: a measure of
- individual values, organizational culture, and person–organization fit as predictors of job satisfaction and behavioral intentions. Int. J. Hosp. Manage. 21 (2), 151–170
- Tims, M., Bakker, A.B., 2010. Job crafting: towards a new model of individual job redesign. SA J. Ind. Psychol. 36 (2), 1–9
- Tims, M., Bakker, A. B. and Derks, D. (2013) 'The impact of job crafting on job demands, job resources, and well-being', Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 18(2), pp. 230–240. doi: 10.1037/a0032141.
- Tims, M., Bakker, A. B., & Derks, D. (2015). Job crafting and job performance: A longitudinal study. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 24(6), 914–928. https://doi.org/10.1080/1359432X.2014. 969245
- Villajos, A., García-Ael, C. and Topa, G. (2019) 'Job crafting among labor union representatives: Its impact on work engagement and job satisfaction', Social Sciences, 8(1). doi: 10.3390/socsci8010020.
- Wang, H. J., Demerouti, E., Blanc, P. L., & Lu, C. Q. (2018). Crafting a job in 'tough times': When being proactive is positively related to work attachment. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 91(3), 569-590.
- Weseler, D. and Niessen, C. (2016), "How job crafting relates to task performance", Journal of Managerial Psychology, Vol. 31 No. 3, pp. 672-685. https://doi.org/10.1108/JMP-09-2014-0269
- Wrzesniewski, A., Dutton, J.E., 2001. Crafting a job: revisioning employees as active crafters of their work. Acad. Manage. Rev. 26 (2), 179–201.
- Yang, J.T., 2010. Antecedents and consequences of job satisfaction in the hotel industry. Int. J. Hosp. Manage. 29 (4), 609–619.
- Yunus, S. (2020) Model Pendidikan Budaya Bugis Dalam Penerapan Nilai-Nilai Pluralisme di IAIN Palopo, Jurnal Penelitian.
- Yunus, Y. (2020) ‘Nilai-Nilai Kearifan Lokal Dalam Periode Tomanurung’, Mimbar Agama Budaya, 37(2), pp. 29–42. doi: 10.15408/mimbar.v37i2.18202.