Main Article Content

Abstract

This research is motivated by a decrease in work productivity in Indonesia, which impacts employee performance. One of the company’s efforts to increase employee productivity and performance is employee career development through training activities. Through employee career development, employee knowledge, abilities, and skills will increase and impact employee productivity and performance. This study aims to determine the effect of career development on employee performance. The population is the total number of objects of a study. The population in this study were employees of PT Angkasa Pura Solusi Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Terminal 3 Domestic, 4th Floor Office Building, Tangerang, amounting to 99 people. At the same time, the sample in this study was 80 people—data analysis technique using simple linear regression analysis. The results showed a positive influence between career development and employee performance when viewed from the t-test with a value of tcount > table (7.185 > 1.988) with a significant level of 0.05. Based on the analysis of the coefficient of determination, it can be seen that the R Square value of 0.398 or 39.8% of employee performance variables can be explained by career development variables. In comparison, the remaining 60.2% is influenced by other variables not explained by the author in this study. The results showed a positive influence between career development and employee performance when viewed from the t-test with a value of t-count > t-table (7.185 > 1.988) with a significant level of 0.05. Based on the analysis of the coefficient of determination, it can be seen that the R Square value of 0.398 or 39.8% of employee performance variables can be explained by career development variables. In comparison, the remaining 60.2% is influenced by other variables not explained by the author in this study. The results showed a positive influence between career development and employee performance when viewed from the t-test with a value of t-count > t-table (7.185 > 1.988) with a significant level of 0.05. Based on the analysis of the coefficient of determination, it can be seen that the R Square value of 0.398 or 39.8% of employee performance variables can be explained by career development variables. In comparison, the remaining 60.2% is influenced by other variables not explained by the author in this study.

Keywords

career development employee performance

Article Details

How to Cite
Hamidah, S. A., Dewi, R., Liana, V., & Sewaka, S. (2021). The Effect of Career Development on Employee Performance at PT Angkasa Pura Solusi. Kontigensi : Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen, 9(2), 550-559. Retrieved from https://jurnal.dim-unpas.web.id/index.php/JIMK/article/view/208

References

  1. Menentukan Jumlah Sampel Dalam Penelitian. https://www.iain-padangsidimpuan.ac.id/bagaimana-menentukanjumlah-sampel-dalam-penelitian/
  2. Anwar Prabu Mangkunegara. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya
  3. Arif Yusuf Hamali. 2016. Pemahaman Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Center for Academic Publishing Service.
  4. Bachtiar Arifudin Husain (2020) Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja Dan PengembanganKarier Karyawan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Telkom Indonesia Persero. Tbk, Jurnal Ekonomi Efektif, 3(1), 52
  5. Budiyanto Albert dan Yudithia Wikan. 2020. Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja, Motivasi,Stress Kerja dan Pengembangan Karier Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Kelola Jasa Artha, Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis, 23(3), 225-226
  6. Diana, Yanti Aneta, dkk. 2020. Pengaruh Pengembangan Karir Dan Kompensasi Tidak Langsung Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Hasjrat Abadi Divisi Yamaha Cabang Gorontalo, Jurnal Manajemen , 3(2), 85
  7. Donni Juni Priansa. 2017. Manajemen Kinerja Kepegawaian. Bandung: CV Pustaka Setia
  8. Febrianti Nita Tri, Suharto, dan Wachyudi. 2020. The Effect of Career Development and Motivation on Employe Performance Through Job Satisfaction in PT Jabar Jaya Perkasa. International Journal of Business and Social Science Research 1 (2), 26
  9. Harun Samsuddin. 2018. Kinerja Karyawan: Tinjauan dari Dimensi Gaya Kepemimpinan, Budaya Organisasi dan Komitmen Organisasi. Sidoarjo: Indomedia Pustaka.
  10. Hendrik Simorangkir. 2021. Aturan Perwal Tangerang Soal PPKM Mikro Telah dibuathttps://www.medcom.id/ nasional/daerah/GbmqlR1b-aturanperwaltangerang soal-ppkm-mikro-telah-dibuat (Diakses pada 15 Februari 2021)
  11. Kasmir. 2019. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Teori dan Praktik) Edisi 1 Cetakan ke-5. Depok: Rajawali Pers.
  12. Kurniawan Ade Dharma, Abdul Rivai, dkk. 2020. Influence of Career development and motivation to Employee Performance through Organizational Commitment in Institutional development Section of Educational Diniyah and Pondok Pesantren Office of Ministry of South Jakarta Religious. International Journal of Business and Applied Social Science (IJBASS) 4(2), 18
  13. Nadella Nadella dan Dedi Rianto Rahadi. 2020. Pengembangan Kompetensi Di Masa Pandemi Covid 19. Jurnal Inovasi Bisnis dan Manajemen Indonesia 4(1), 72-83
  14. Nahason Sitohang. 2019. Relationship Of Career Development With Employee erformance In Pt Hondamotor Indonesia. International Journal of ResearchGranthaalayah 7(9), 274-275
  15. Niken Widya Yunita. 2018. Dalam 25 Tahun Produktivitas Pekerja RI Naik 3,1%. ttps://finance.detik.com/berita-ekonomi-bisnis/d-3901770/dalam-25-tahun-produktivitas-pekerja-ri-naik-31 (Diakses pada 15 Februari 2021)
  16. Nur Azizah. 2020. Produktivitas Tenaga Kerja Indonesia di Bawah Rata-rata ASEAN. https://www.medcom.id/nasional/politik/GNlq60gbproduktivitas-tenaga-kerja-indonesia-di-bawah-rata-rata-asean (Diakses pada 15 Februari 2021)
  17. Permatasari Retno Japanis dan Dede Supiyan. 2020. Pengaruh Pengembangan Karir Dan Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Unibless IndoMulti, Jurnal Ekonomi Efektif, 2(3), 448
  18. Prasadja Ricardianto. 2018. Human Capital Management. Bogor: In Media Putra Rio Andhika, Dori Mittra Candana, Nandan Lima Krisna. (2020) The effect of career development and organizational commitment to employee performance with job satisfaction as a moderating variabel in PT. P&P Lembah Karet. Dinasti International Journal of Management Science 2 (2), 270
  19. Sahid Raharjo. 2019. Cara Melakukan Uji t Parsial dalam Analisis Regresi dengan SPSS.https://www.spssindonesia.com/2014/02/cara-mudah-melakukan-uji-tdengan-spss.html?m=1 (Diakses pada 20 April 2021)
  20. Sahid Raharjo. 2021. Download Distribusi Nilai Tabel Statistik Lengkap. https://www.spssindonesia.com/2014/02/download-distribusi-nilaitabel.html?m=1 (Diakses pada 20 April 2021)
  21. Sarinah Sihombing. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: In Media.
  22. Sihombing Swandy L., Eni Melina Nainggolan, dkk. 2020. Pengaruh Kompetensi, Disiplin Dan Pengembangan Karier Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT.Asam Jawa Medan, Jurnal of Education, Humaniora and Social Sciences 3(2), 279
  23. Sugiarto. 2017. Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis Edisi 1. Yogyakarta: Andi.Supendy Rustam dan Harsum. 2018. Pengaruh Pengembangan Karir Terhadap Produktivitas Karyawan PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) Kendari, Jurnal Mega Aktiva 7(2), 62-71
  24. Umi Narimawati, Jonathan Sarwono, dkk. Metode Penelitian Dalam Implementasi Ragam Analisis (untuk Penulisan Skripsi, Tesis dan Disertasi). Yogyakarta: Andi
  25. V. Wiratna Sujarweni. 2014. Metodologi Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Press.
  26. V. Wiratna Sujarweni. 2015. SPSS untuk Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Press.
  27. Yoyo Sudaryo. 2018. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Kompensasi Tidak Langsung dan Lingkungan Kerja Fisik. Yogyakarta: Andi.
  28. Yumna, Niqa Afina Ahsaina, dkk. 2021. Pelatihan dan Pengembangan Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Di Masa Pandemic Covid-19.
  29. Yusup Amelia Yuniar dan Romat Saragih. 2020. Pengaruh Pengembangan Karier Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Kantor Pusat PT. Pos Indonesia (Persero) Bandung, Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen, Ekonomi dan Akuntansi4(1),215