Main Article Content
This study aims to find out how the destination business is to place he is always in the minds of consumers so that perceptions are different from competitors. This strategy to get achieve customer satisfaction in the long term, therefore it is needed PIB approach that is strung through the creative economy to achieve communicating uniqueness of the destination. This research was conducted in Kartikajaya Village in Kendal, Central Java. Source The data of this research are primary and secondary data. This research was obtained through interviews directly and filling out the questionnaire using the google form to strengthen the result data study. The principle of data collection is to reveal the variables to be studied. Method data collection through direct observation to the field, interviews, questionnaires. This research is an action research panel of previous researchers where a potential study model was found the attractiveness of the creative economy has strength in tourism development, and then followed by the importance of building a positioning strategy with a PIB approach (Positioning-Image-Branding) where 3 related concepts are united with the creative economy in marketing strategy. Indonesia has designated Kendal as a Special Economic Zone (SEZ). With With this status, investors are increasingly interested in developing their business in the Kendal SEZ. By because it will certainly have an impact on the development of the creative economy in the surrounding area Kendal, especially Kartika Jaya Village, has opportunities for economic development that will can contribute to the country's foreign exchange through its tourism programs. Data source Government, community organizations, local communities, and tourists. Research output, a document that reviews the potential of the destination, describes a list of attractions (for mapping potential), competitive analysis, including situation analysis. The document is the basis to start brand development. Furthermore, the imaging (image) of tourist destinations is agreed upon This in turn strengthens its brand positioning among the local community and the market. Process branding involves all individuals/institutions in the tourism industry to identify themselves with the brand to be established, so that local stakeholders become guard of the brand development process.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
By exercising the Licensed Rights, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License.
- Afifah, Fitriani, Kokom Komariah, and Nor Norisanti. 2020. “Efektivitas E-Service Quality Dan Customer Feedback Terhadap Keputusan Menggunakan Aplikasi Reddoorz.” Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen 9 (2). https://doi.org/10.32502/jimn.v9i2.2561.
- Chakraborty, Uttam. 2019. “Perceived Credibility of Online Hotel Reviews and Its Impact on Hotel Booking Intentions.” International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management 31 (9). https://doi.org/10.1108/IJCHM-11-2018-0928.
- Chakraborty, Uttam, and Santosh Kumar Biswal. 2020. “Impact of Online Reviews on Consumer’s Hotel Booking Intentions: Does Brand Image Mediate?” Journal of Promotion Management 26 (7). https://doi.org/10.1080/10496491.2020.1746465.
- Fong, Stany Wee Lian, Tan Pei Kian, Yeo Sook Fern, and Soh Long Quan. 2018. “The Impact of Online Consumer Review to Online Hotel Booking Intention in Malaysia.” International Journal of Supply Chain Management 7 (2).
- Ghozali, Imam. 2013. “Ghozali, Imam (2013).” Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM SPSS 21Update PLS Regresi. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
- Kotler, Philip. 2017. “Philip Kotler: Some of My Adventures in Marketing.” Journal of Historical Research in Marketing 9 (2). https://doi.org/10.1108/JHRM-11-2016-0027.
- Lee, Minwoo, Yanjun (Maggie) Cai, Agnes DeFranco, and Jongseo Lee. 2020. “Exploring Influential Factors Affecting Guest Satisfaction: Big Data and Business Analytics in Consumer-Generated Reviews.” Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology 11 (1). https://doi.org/10.1108/JHTT-07-2018-0054.
- Lee, Pei Ju, Ya Han Hu, and Kuan Ting Lu. 2018. “Assessing the Helpfulness of Online Hotel Reviews: A Classification-Based Approach.” Telematics and Informatics 35 (2). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tele.2018.01.001.
- Pelsmacker, Patrick De, Sophie van Tilburg, and Christian Holthof. 2018. “Digital Marketing Strategies, Online Reviews and Hotel Performance.” International Journal of Hospitality Management 72. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhm.2018.01.003.
- Rosyid, Azis Nur, and Artin Bayu Mukti. 2020. “ANALISIS KERJA DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN CONCIERGE TERHADAP KEPUASAN TAMU GRAND EDGE HOTEL.” Jurnal Ilmiah Hospitality 9 (1). https://doi.org/10.47492/jih.v9i1.22.
- Sugiyono. 2016. “Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian.” Sugiyono.
- Thu, Ha Nguyen Thi. 2020. “Measuring Guest Satisfaction from Online Reviews: Envidence in Vietnam.” Cogent Social Sciences 6 (1). https://doi.org/10.1080/23311886.2020.1801117.
- Usta, Murat, Katerina Berezina, and Cihan Cobanoglu. 2014. “The Impact of Hotel Attributes’ Satisfaction on Overall Guest Satisfaction.” Journal of Service Management 6 (3).
- VO, Nga Thi, Miloslava Chovancová, and Ho Thanh Tri. 2020. “The Impact of E-Service Quality on the Customer Satisfaction and Consumer Engagement Behaviors Toward Luxury Hotels.” Journal of Quality Assurance in Hospitality and Tourism 21 (5). https://doi.org/10.1080/1528008X.2019.1695701.
- Wulandari, Nidia, and Wulansari Dwi Pratiwi. 2020. “Pengaruh E-Service Quality Terhadap Kepuasan Tamu Menginap Di Oyorooms Kota Bukittinggi.” Ensiklopedia of Journal 3 (2).