Main Article Content
This study aims to determine the effect of human resource development and career development on the formation of talent management at PT. Bank Danamon Tbk, In the Bandung Area. The method used is explanatory research with analytical techniques using statistical analysis with regression, correlation, determination, and hypothesis testing. The results of this study that human resource development has a significant effect on the formation of talent management by 37.9%, hypothesis testing is obtained t count > t table or (7.569 > 1.986). Career development has a significant effect on the formation of talent management by 42.4%; hypothesis testing is obtained t count > t table or (8.326 > 1.986). Human resource development and career development simultaneously have a significant effect on the formation of talent management with the regression equation Y = 9.581 + 0.347X1 + 0.426X2. The influence contribution is 50.4%, hypothesis testing is obtained by F arithmetic > F table or (47.342 > 2,700).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
By exercising the Licensed Rights, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License.
- Algifari. (2015). “Regression Analysis for Business and Economics”. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
- Arikunto, Suharsimi (2014). “Research Procedures a Practical Approach.” Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
- Edi Sutrisno (2016). Human Resource Management. Jakarta: Prenadamedia Group.
- Gerry Dessler (2016) Human Resources Management, Prentice-Hall, London: International Inc.
- Griffin RW, & Ronald, JE (2003). Marketing Fundamentals. Jakarta: King
- Handoko (2016) Personnel Management and Human Resources. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
- Hasibuan (2016) “Human Resource Management”. Haji Masagung. Jakarta.
- Henry Simamora (2005), Human Resource Management, STIE YKPN Bandung.
- Imam Ghozali (2017). “Application of Multivariate Analysis With SPSS Program”. Fifth Edition. Semarang: Undip Publishing Agency.
- Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu, 2008. "Company Human Resource Management, first edition". Publisher: Rosdakarya Youth, Bandung
- Nitisemito, Alek.S, (2010), Personnel Management, Ghalia Indonesia, Jakarta.
- Rao, Purba, (2012). “Measuring Consumer Perceptions Through Factor Analysis”, The Asian.
- Rivai Veithzal (2015) Human Resource Management for Companies. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
- Santoso, Singgih (2015). “Mastering Multivariate Statistics”. Jakarta: PT Elex Media Komputindo.
- Sedarmayanti (2016) Human Resource Management, Bureaucratic Reform and Civil Service Management, Fifth Edition, Bandung: PT Refika Aditama.
- Siagian, S (2007). Human Resource Management. Jakarta: Earth Literacy. Sinamo, J. (2011). Eight Professional Work Ethic. Jakarta: Institute
- Sudjana (2014) “Statistical Methods”, Bandung: Tarsido.
- Sugiyono (2017), “Administrative Research Methods: equipped with R & D Methods”. Bandung: Alphabeta.