Main Article Content
This study aims to determine the effect of organizational climate on employee job satisfaction at PT. Mahkota Persada in Jakarta. The method used is explanatory research with a sample of 60 respondents. The analysis technique uses statistical analysis with regression, correlation, determination, and hypothesis testing. The results of this study of organizational climate variables obtained an average score of 3.735 with suitable criteria. The employee job satisfaction variable received an average score of 3.777 with good standards. Organizational climate has a positive and significant effect on employee job satisfaction with the regression equation Y = 10.246 + 0.737X. The correlation coefficient value of 0.803 or has a strong relationship with a determination value of 64.4%. Hypothesis testing obtained a significance of 0.000 <0.05.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
By exercising the Licensed Rights, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License.
- Abdullah, M (2014) Management and Evaluation of Employee Job Satisfaction, Yogyakarta: Publisher Aswaja Pressindo.
- Wake up, Wilson. 2012. "Human Resource Management." Jakarta: Erlangga
- Bejo Siswanto (2013) Manpower Management Design in the Utilization and Development of Manpower Elements", Bandung: Sinar Baru.
- Dessler G. (2006.) Human Resource Management (Volume II). Jakarta: Index.
- Edi Sutrisno (2016). Human Resource Management. Jakarta: Prenadamedia Group.
- Handoko (2016) Personnel Management and Human Resources. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
- Hasibuan, Malay SP (2016). Human Resource Management. Revised Edition. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.
- Imam Ghozali (2017). "Application of Multivariate Analysis With SPSS Program." Fifth Edition. Semarang: Undip Publishing Agency.
- Mangkunegara, King Anwar. (2016). Evaluation of HR job satisfaction. Seventh printing, PT Refika Aditama: Bandung.
- Robbins, PS, & Judge, AT (2003). Organizational Behavior. Jakarta: Four Salemba.
- Sedarmayanti (2016) Human Resource Management, Bureaucratic Reform and Civil Service Management, Fifth Edition, Bandung: PT Refika Aditama.
- Sudjana (2014) “Statistical Methods”, Bandung: Tarsido.
- Sugiyono (2017), "Administrative Research Methods: equipped with R & D Methods." Bandung: Alphabeta.
- Veithzal Rivai (2015) Human Resource Management for Companies, Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
- Wibowo (2015) Job Satisfaction Management, Jakarta: PT. King Grafindo Persada.