Main Article Content
This research aims to determine how significant the impact of employee performance is on the quality of drug delivery services; the sample and research are 100 patients at XYZ Hospital as respondents who responded to the questionnaire statement, after which quantitative and qualitative analyses were carried out. Information on equation testing shows that the T-count value is 6.239, while with = 5%, the T-table value is 1.987. It means T-count > T-table (6, 239 > 1.987). It means that the Employee Performance variable has an influence significant to the variable of Service Quality. The coefficient of determination (R^2) is 0.284. The influence of employee performance on service quality is 28.4%, and the remaining 71.6% is influenced by other variables not examined.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
By exercising the Licensed Rights, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License.
- Anshori, M., & Iswati, S. (2009). Textbook of quantitative research methodology. Surabaya: Airlangga University Press.
- Ministry of Health, RI (2009). Government Regulation No. 51 of 2009 concerning Pharmaceutical Work. Jakarta: Ministry of Health RI.
- Hubeis, AV, & Mangkuprawira, S. (2007). Human Resources Quality Management. Ghalia Indonesia Publisher, Bogor.
- Lupiyoadi, R. (2001). Service Marketing Management Theory and Practice Jakarta: Salemba Empat Publisher.
- Mathis, RL, & Jackson, JH (2006). Human resource management: Human resource management. Dian Angelia's translation. Jakarta: Four Salemba.
- Riyanto, S., & Hatmawan, AA (2020). Research Methods Research Quantitative Research In The Fields Of Management, Engineering, Education And Experiments. Depublish.
- Roflin, E., & Liberty, IA (2021). POPULATION, SAMPLE, VARIABLES IN MEDICAL RESEARCH. NEM Publisher.
- Sugiyono, MPP, & Quantitative, P. (2009). Qualitative, and R&D, Bandung: Alfabeta. cet. vii.
- Supranto, J. (2001). Measurement of customer satisfaction level.
- Tjiptono, F. (2011). Marketing Strategy, Edition 3, ANDI: Yogyakarta. Ujang Sumarwan