Kontigensi: Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen maintains the standards of doubled blind peer review while increasing the efficiency of the process. All research articles published in the Kontigensi: Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen undergo full peer review, key characteristics of which are listed below:
- All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
- All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editors-in-Chief based on the reviews provided
- Members of the advisory, international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice, and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions
- Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows the Kontigensi: Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers, and editors alike.
- Kontigensi: Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen additionally benefits through the manuscript referral process from the high-quality peer review conducted by established journals.
Peer review of referred papers:
Editors of the Kontigensi: Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen will decide promptly whether to accept, reject, or request revisions of referred papers based on the reviews and editorial insight of the supporting journals. Also, Editors will have the option of seeking additional reviews when needed. The authors will be advised when Editors decide, further review is required.