Main Article Content
The object of this research is PT. Bank Syariah Mandiri. This research was conducted because there were problems with Murabahah receivables that were too high, Ijarah that was too low, and fluctuating Qardh, which affected the fluctuating movement of total assets. This study aims to analyze the partial effect of Murabahah receivables on total assets, the partial effect of Ijarah receivables on total assets, the partial effect of Qardh receivables on total assets, and the simultaneous effect of Murabahah, Ijarah, and Qardh receivables on total assets in Bank Syariah Mandiri period. 2011-2019. This research uses descriptive quantitative research methods. The researchers used purposive sampling, namely the financial statements of the quarterly balance sheet of Bank Syariah Mandiri for the period 2011-2019. The data used is in the form of secondary data obtained from the financial statements of Bank Syariah Mandiri for the period 2011-2019, journals, and internet research. The analysis technique that the researcher uses multiple linear regression using SSS version 22 with the analysis stages of the classical assumption test, t statistical test, F statistical test, correlation coefficient test, and determination coefficient test. The results of the conclusion in this study are that there is a partial influence on Murabahah receivables on total assets, there is a partial effect of Ijarah's receivables on total assets, there is a partial effect on Qardh's receivables on total assets, and there is a simultaneous influence on Murabahah, Ijarah and Qardh receivables on total assets. assets at Bank Syariah Mandiri.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
By exercising the Licensed Rights, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License.
- Acikgoz, Ali Faruk, and Demirkol, Celal. (2019). "Bank Credits and Their Influence on Accounts Receivable: The Case of the Forestry Products Sector in Turkey." Journal of Economics, Management, and Trade. 23 (3): 1-15, 2019; Article no.JEMT.48335 ISSN: 2456-9216 (Past name: British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade, Past ISSN: 2278-098X).
- Anggreni, Citra. (2018). "The Effect of Murabahah and Multi-Service Receivables on Total Assets in BPR Syariah Harta Insan Karimah Cibitung Period 2014-2017". Thesis of UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.
- Anindia, Resiana. (2018). "The Effect of Murabahah and Istihsna Receivables on Total Assets at Bank Muamalat Indonesia". Thesis of the State Islamic University of Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.
- Antonio, Muhammad Syafi'I. (2010). Islamic Banking From Theory to Practice, Jakarta: Gema Insani Press.
- Budi, Hengki Irawan Setia. (2013). Manage Receivables Wisely. Jakarta; PT. Elax Media Komputindo.
- Christiawan, Rio. (2021). Bankruptcy Law and Suspension of Debt Payment Obligations. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.
- Followed on March 20, 2021 from https: //www.ojk. go.id/id/kanal/syariah/tentang-syariah/ Pages / History-Islamic Banking.aspx)
- Faizah, Syifa Tsamrotul. (2020). "The effect of Murabahah and Qardh Receivables on total assets at PT. Bank BRI Syariah, Tbk, Period 2016-2019. Thesis of the State Islamic University of Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.
- DSN Fatwa No. 09 / DSN-MUI / IV / 2000 regarding Ijarah financing
- Fatwa DSN NO: 19 / DSN-MUI / IV / 2001 regarding Qardh financing
- Frankel, Richard, et al. (2020). "Bank Monitoring and Financial Reporting Quality: The Case of Accounts-Receivable Based Loans." Seminars and conferences at the University of Chicago, the University of Toronto, Texas Tech University. Kuncoro, M. (2011). Quantitative Methods (Theory and Applications for Business and Economics). UPP STIM YKPN. Syahrir et al. (2020). Application of the SEM-PLS Method in Coastal and Ocean Resource Management. Bandung: IPB Press.
- Harjito, Agus and Martono. (2011). Financial management. Yogyakarta: Ekonesia.
- Indonesian Bankers Association. (2018). Managing a Sharia Bank, Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
- Karim, Adiwarman A. (2013). Islamic Bank of Fiqh and Financial Analysis, Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.
- Bank Syariah Mandiri financial reports for the quarter 2011-2016. Cited March 18, 2021 fromhttps://www.ojk.go.id/id/kanal/perbank/data-dan-statistik/luangan-keuangan-perbank/default. aspx
- Bank Syariah Mandiri financial reports for the 2017-2019 quarter. Cited March 18, 2021 fromwww.syariahmandiri.co.id
- Menne, Firman. (2017). Spiritual Values in Sharia Business Entities. Makassar: Celebes Media Perkasa.
- Musdalifah, and Rahim, Abdul. (2020). "Troubled Financing Settlement Strategies to Prevent Financial Distress at Bank Syariah Mandiri (BSM) Cab. Bone". Al-Tsarwah's Journal, Volume. 3 No. 1 June 2020, E ISSN: 2685-4686, P ISSN: 2620-7818.
- Novita Sari. (2020). "The Effect of Total Receivables and Total Profit Sharing Financing on Total Assets at PT. Bank Syariah Bukopin, Tbk for the period 2015-2019. Thesis of the State Islamic University of Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.
- Nugrahani, Mery. (2018). "The effect of third party funds (DPK) and Murabahah Receivables on the Total Asset of PT. BPRS Al-Barokah Depok ”. Thesis of the State Islamic University of Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.
- Nupus, Rima Ripatin. (2018)." Effect of Qardh Receivables and Placements with Bank Indonesia on Total Assets at PT Bank BNI Syariah for 2010-2017. Thesis of the State Islamic University of Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.
- Ratna, Ai. (2019). "The Effect of Total Margin Financing and Profit Sharing Financing on Total Assets at PT. Bank Victoria Syariah TBK 2015-2018 ". Thesis of the State Islamic University of Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.
- Sharia Banking Statistics December 2020
- Sugiyono. (2015). R & D Qualitative Quantitative Research Methods. Alfabeta
- Suptandar, Risma Wati. (2018). "The Effect of Murabahah and Istishna Receivables on Total Assets at PT Bank Bukopin Syariah." Thesis of the State Islamic University of Gunung Djati, Bandung.
- Tresnawati, and Suganda, Asep Dadan. (2020). "The Effect of Securities and Murabahah Receivables on Total Assets." Journal of Banking and Financial Technology, Volume 1, Issue 02, October 2020, pp. 76-82.
- Yaya, Rizal and Abdurrahim, Ahim. 2009. Islamic Banking Accounting: Contemporary Theory and Practice. Jakarta: Four Salemba.
- Wansawidjaja Z. 2012. Sharia Bank Financing. Jakarta: AMZAH, PT Gramedia.
- Nurhayati, Sri, and Wasilah. 2014. Sharia Accounting in Indonesia 4th Edition. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.