Pengaruh Nilai Pelanggan dan Customer Relationship Marketing terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan serta Implikasinya pada Loyalitas Pelanggan

Kadir Kadir, Deni Mochamad Ramdani

Abstract


The aims of this study to determine the impact of customer value and customer relationship marketing to customer satisfaction and its implications on customer loyalty. The research method used is descriptive verification method. The population is business customers of PT. Deanstey Modish Raya Bandung with the surveyed sample was 112 respondents. Survey mamanfaatkan google form for the deployment and filling questionnaire. The analysis technique used is path analysis. The result of the research shows that the respondents think that customer value variable, customer relationship marketing, customer satisfaction, customer loyalty are in good category, but many indicators are still not optimal. The influence of customer value on customer satisfaction is 32.3% positive and significant, the influence of customer relationship marketing to customer satisfaction is 13.7% positive and significant, the influence of customer value and customer relationship marketing to customer satisfaction simultaneously is 82.2% positive significant and the remaining 17.8% is influenced by anything else beyond this research. The last influence of customer satisfaction on customer loyalty is 84% positive significant and the remaining 16% influenced by other things outside this research.

Keywords: customer value, customer relationship marketing, customer satisfaction, customer loyalty.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Ali, Hasan. 2013. Marketing dan Kasus - Kasus Pilihan. Yogyakarta: Center For Academic Publishing Service.

Fandy Tjiptono. 2014. Pemasaran Jasa, Prinsip, Penerapan, dan Penelitian. Yogyakarta: ANDI

Flint, D.J., Blocker, C.P. and Boutin, P.J., 2011. Customer value anticipation, customer satisfaction and loyalty: An empirical examination. Industrial marketing management, 40(2), pp.219-230.

Griffin, Jill. 2005. Customer Loyalty: Menumbuhkan & Mempertahankan Kesetiaan Pelanggan. Bandung: Erlangga

Kotler, Philip, dan Kevin Lane Keller. 2012. Marketing Management. Edisi 13. New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall, Inc.

Kotler, Philip, dan Keller, Kevin Lane. 2010. Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi 13. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Palmatier, Robert W. 2008. Relationship Marketing. Massachusetts: Marketing Science Institute.

Ryu, K., Lee, H.R. and Gon Kim, W., 2012. The influence of the quality of the physical environment, food, and service on restaurant image, customer perceived value, customer satisfaction, and behavioral intentions. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 24(2), pp.200-223.

Slater, S.F. and Narver, J.C., 1994. Market orientation, customer value, and superior performance. Business horizons, 37(2), pp.22-28.

Sugiyono, 2014. Statiska untuk Penelitian. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Siddiqi, K.O., 2011. Interrelations between service quality attributes, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty in the retail banking sector in Bangladesh. International Journal of Business and Management, 6(3), p.12-36.

Suhidayat, T., Affandi, A. and Sidharta, I., 2016. Service Quality on Customer Value; Perspective from Rural Banking Sectors in Bandung, Indonesia. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 6(12), pp.609-616.

Nazir, M., 2005. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.

Yoon, Y.S., Lee, J.S. and Lee, C.K., 2010. Measuring festival quality and value affecting visitors’ satisfaction and loyalty using a structural approach. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 29(2), pp.335-342.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.