Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Situasional dan Budaya Organisasi terhadap Team Work serta Implikasinya pada Kinerja Organisasi

Nana Suhana

Abstract


The purpose of this study is to investigate and analyze: (1) how the condition of situational leadership, organizational culture, team work and organizational performance. (2) how the influence of situational leadership scale effect on Team Work. (3) how the influence of organizational culture effect on Team Work.(4) how much the Situational Leadership and Organizational Culture influence on Team Work (5) how much the implications of Team Work on Organizational Performance in Office of County and City of West Java Province. The result showed: (1) Implementation  Situational, Leadership,  Organization Culture, Team Work and Organizational Performance  accurate on Departments in  good classification storey; level.(2) Covariance variables average Situational Leadership could predictability Situational Leadership of 62.10%, the effect of partial structurally Situational Leadership to Team Work of 41.95%. (3) Covariance variable average Organizational Culture could predictability Organizational Culture of 76.50%., Organizational Culture structurally partial effect on Team Work of 30.87%. (4) Situational leadership structurally and Cultural Organization Team Work simultaneous influence of 72.82%. The remaining balance of 27.18% is the mistake of excluding variable indicators research (5) Team Work Covariance variables, the average could predictability the Team Work of 81.85%. Team Work partially structurally influence the performance of the Organization of 74.38%, the remaining balance of 25.62% is the mistake of the variable indicators outside the study (6) Covariance Organizational Performance variables, the average could affect  Organizational performance of 76,95%.


Keywords: situational leadership, organizational culture, team work, organizational performance.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Blanchard, K., Randolph, A., & Grazier, P. (2007). Go team!: take your team to the next level. Berrett-Koehler Publishers.

Bligh, M. C., Pearce, C. L., & Kohles, J. C. (2006). The importance of self-and shared leadership in team based knowledge work: A meso-level model of leadership dynamics. Journal of managerial Psychology, 21(4), 296-318.

Dionne, S. D., Yammarino, F. J., Atwater, L. E., & Spangler, W. D. (2004). Transformational leadership and team performance. Journal of organizational change management, 17(2), 177-193.

Hair, J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J., Anderson, R. E., & Tatham, R. L. (1998). Multivariate data analysis . Uppersaddle River. Multivariate Data Analysis (5th ed) Upper Saddle River.

George, J. M., Jones, G. R., & Sharbrough, W. C. (1996). Understanding and managing organizational behavior. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley.

Ivancevich John M., Konopaske Robert, Matteson Michael T. (2006). Perilaku dan Manajemen Organisasi, Jakarta: Erlangga.

Machmud, S., & Sidharta, I. (2013). Model Kajian Pendekatan Manajemen Strategik Dalam Peningkatan Sektor UMKM Di Kota Bandung (Model Study of Strategic Management Approach In SMEs Sector Improvement In Bandung). Jurnal Computech & Bisnis, 7(1), 56-66.

Malinowski, B. (1944). A Scientific Theory of Culture, and Other Essays.

Riduwan., & Kuncoro, A. (2008). Cara Menggunakan dan Memakai Analisis Jalur. Bandung: Alpabeta.

Robins, S. P. (2007). Perilaku Organisasi (terjemahan), Jakarta: Erlangga.

Stoner, J. A., Freeman, R. E., & Gilbert Jr, D. R. (1996). Manajemen jilid I. Jakarta: PT Bhuana Ilmu Populer, Terjemahan.

Wendt, H., Euwema, M. C., & van Emmerik, I. H. (2009). Leadership and team cohesiveness across cultures. The Leadership Quarterly, 20(3), 358-370.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.