Main Article Content
Service Characteristic Model to Achieve Excellent Service in Investment and One Stop Service (IOSS) of Ciamis Regency. The problem is the lack of licensing services caused by the lack of effective service dimensions, so the licensing service is still in the red zone. While the focus is the implementation of licensing services IOSS environment in Ciamis Regency. This research uses qualitative approach with case study method observation. Data collection technique is done by digging data derived from primary data and secondary data. Primary data were obtained through observation, interview, observation of informant behavior and Focus Group Discussion. While the secondary data obtained from various documents, journals, scientific papers and others. Excellent service model in IOSS of Ciamis Regency from 10 dimensions according to V. Gaspersz theory there are 8 dimensions that are still low, that is dimension of timeliness, service accuracy, responsibility, completeness, convenience, model variation, personal service, and comfort. Only the dimensions of modesty and hospitality are seen enough. While the dimensions of supporting attributes by the informants are considered sufficient despite the facts in the field has not been adequate. The research finds several things: (1) there are other dimensions beyond the 10 dimensions of Gaspersz, namely the participation of the applicant's private community; (2) excellent service in IOSS of Ciamis Regency need to develop variation of model, from offline to semi online; (3) there are factors that are nearly the excellent service, such as the quality and quantity of human resources as well as the local revenue target burden.
Authors who publish with Pasundan Social Science Development (PASCIDEV) agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the Pasundan Social Science Development (PASCIDEV) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the Pasundan Social Science Development (PASCIDEV) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgement of initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see also deposit policy and archiving on page journal).
- Denhardt, Robert B. and Janet V. Denhardt. 2006. Public Administration an Action Orientation. USA. Thomson Higher Education.
- Denhardt, Robert B & Janet V. Denhardt. 2007. The New Public Services; Serving Rather That Steering. Public Administrator Review, Vol 6 No. 6
- Denhardt, Robert B & Janet V. Denhardt. 2013. New Public Services: From Steering Management to Serving. Bantul. Discourse Creation.
- Ministry of Education. 2008. Big Indonesian Dictionary Language Center. Jakarta. PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
- Gaspersz, Vincent. 2002. Total Business Management in the era of Globalization. Jakarta. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
- Gaspersz, Vincent. 2002. Quality Management in the Service Industry. Jakarta. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
- Gaspersz, Vincent. 2002. Total Quality Management. Jakarta. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
- Indrawan, Rully and Yaniawati, Poppy. 2016. Quantitative, Qualitative and Mixed Research Methodologies. Bandung. Refika Aditama.
- Keban, Yeremias T. 2014. Six Strategic Dimensions of Public Administration. Yogyakarta. Gavamedia.
- Sinambela, Lijan Poltak. 2014. Public Service Reform (Theory, Policy and Implementation). Jakarta. Earth Literacy
- Sugiyono. 2017. Quantitative, Qualitative, and R & D Research Methods. Bandung. Alfabeta.
- Surjadi. 2012. Public Service Performance Development. Bandung. Refika Aditama.
- Decree of the Regent of Ciamis Number 061 / Kpts.383-Huk / 2012 concerning Minimum Service Standards for Investment Affairs in Ciamis Regency.
- State Administration Institute, 2003, Preparation of Public Service Standards, LAN, Jakarta
- Ciamis Regent Regulation Number 45 of 2015 concerning Guidelines for the Implementation of Licensing, Delegation of Licensing Authority to District Governments.
- Regent Regulation No. 51 of 2016 concerning Main Duties, Functions and Work Procedures of DPMPTSP.
- Ciamis Regency Regional Regulation Number 2 of 2013 concerning the Implementation of Ciamis Regency Licensing.
- Ciamis Regency Regional Regulation Number 8 of 2016 concerning the Formation and Composition of Regional Apparatus
- Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 25 of 2009 concerning Public Services.