Main Article Content
The main problem in this research is the implementation of policies on waste management in realizing environmental health in Kuningan Regency has not been implemented optimally. The approach used in this research is the policy implementation theory of Van Meter and Van Horn, namely the stages of size and content of policies, resources, characteristics of implementing organizations, attitudes of policy implementers, communication between implementing organizations, and the social, economic and political environment. The method used in this research is descriptive analysis with a qualitative approach. Descriptive method is used in order to get an overview of each factor in the implementation of policies on waste management to achieve environmental health in Kuningan Regency. While the qualitative approach was chosen with the consideration that this approach is expected to obtain real data and be able to study research problems in depth so that the expected results can be obtained. There are factors that cause the implementation of the policy on Waste Management in Achieving Environmental Health in Kuningan Regency has not been carried out optimally. This is indicated by the absence of an incentive mechanism for villages / communities to work together in increasing the effectiveness / efficiency of public service delivery in the solid waste sector, the egoistic culture that develops in the community because there is no clear understanding of the Kuningan Regency Environmental Service officers and the TPST 3R KSM community. in waste management and the budget for waste management usually gets the lowest priority weight compared to other programs in creating a clean environment. A strategy was found that could be carried out so that the implementation of policies on Waste Management in Realizing Environmental Health in Kuningan Regency (Study of Kuningan Regency Regional Regulation Number 04 of 2010 concerning Waste Management) runs effectively, namely the condition of waste management and its urgency and accessibility to decision makers in order to build. commitment of leaders and appreciation and community participation. In addition, the relatively small institutional financial resources become a synergistic unit through partnership, harmonization, synchronization, mobilization or collaboration with local governments (provincial and district), related institutions / agencies and the community.
Authors who publish with Pasundan Social Science Development (PASCIDEV) agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the Pasundan Social Science Development (PASCIDEV) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the Pasundan Social Science Development (PASCIDEV) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgement of initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see also deposit policy and archiving on page journal).
- Aceng, Toha. 2001. Human Resource Management ”. Bandung: Bandung wells.
- Alamsyah, Kamal. 2009. Administrative Reform of the Republic of Indonesia. Bandung: Masters and Doctoral Program in Public Administration, Pasundan University Postgraduate Program.
- Arikunto, Suharsimi. 1992. Research Procedure-A Practice Approach. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
- Cohen, Bruce J. 1992. An Introduction to Sociology. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
- Dunn, William N, 2003. Public Policy Analysis: An Introduction Second Edition: Prentice - Hall, Inc. Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Dye, Thomas R., 2005. Understanding Public Policy, Eleventh Edition, New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall
- Edwards III, GC 1980. Implementing Public Policy, Washington: Congressional Quarterly Press.
- Emzir. 2010, Qualitative Research Methodology, Data Analysis, Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.
- Fatah, R. Eep Saefullah. 1993. Problems and Prospects of Democracy in Indonesia. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.
- Garna, Yudistira K. 1996. Social Sciences, Basic - Concept - Position. Bandung: Unpad Postgraduate Program.
- Gibson, Ivancevich, Donelly. 1995, "Organization", translated by Nunuk Andriani, "Organization", Jakarta: Binarupa Aksara.
- Hamdi, Muhlis. 2003. Interest in Government Science. Jakarta: Yasrif Watampone.
- Hicks, Herbert G and G. Ray Gullet. 1995. "Organization: Theory and Behavior". G. Kartasapoetra and AG Kartasapoetra (Terj). Jakarta: Earth Literacy.
- Kumorotomo, Wahyudi. 1996. State Administration Ethics. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
- Lukman, Sampara. 1999. Service Quality Management. Jakarta: STIA-LAN.
- Mac Iver, RM. 1992. Government Networks-Volume II. Laila Hasyim (Terj). Jakarta: New Script.
- -----------------. 1985. Reign Nets-Volume I, Laila Hasyim (Terj). Jakarta: New Script.
- Maman Ukas, 1999, "Management, Concepts, Principles and Applications", Bandung: CV. Ossa Promo.
- Marbun, SF 2001. Dimensions of State Administration Law Thought, Yogyakarta: UII Press.
- Moleong, Lexy J .. 2011, "Qualitative Research Methodology", Bandung: PT. Rosdakarya youth.
- Mochtar, M. 2002. Diktat Introductory Statistics Lecture, Jakarta: Percetakan Karya Bhakti.
- Moenir, HAS 2001. Public Service Management in Indonesia. Jakarta; PT. Earth Literacy.
- Mueller, and J. Daniel, 1940, Measuring Social Attitudes, Teachers College Press, New York.
- Nazir, Mohamad. 1988. Research Methods. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.
- Osborne, David and Ted Gaeblar. 1996. Entrepreneurship of the Bureaucracy. Abdul Rosyid (Terj). Jakarta: Teruna Grafica.
- Pasaribu, Amudi. 1983. Introduction to Statistics. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.
- Patton, Patricia. 1998. Wholehearted Service. Jakarta ; Delapratasa Library.
- Robins, Stephen P. 1994. Jusuf Udaya Lic, Inc (Ab). Organizational Theory, Design Structure and Applications, 3rd Edition, Bandung: Arcan.
- Roucek, JS. 1959. Social Control., Pricenton, New Jersey, New York: D. Van Nostrand Company Inc.
- Rusli, Budiman. 2015. Public Policy, Building Responsive Public Services. Bandung: CV. ADOYA Mitra Sejahtera.
- Rusli, Budiman. Soerjono Soekanto (trans). 1987. Social Control. Jakarta: Rajawali.
- Sedarmayanti. 2000. Organizational Restructuring and Empowerment to Face the Dynamics of Environmental Change. Bandung: Mandar Maju
- Setiono, Budi. 2002. Bureaucratic Net; Overview of Political and Administrative Aspects. Bekasi: PT. Press Group.
- Siagian, Sondang P. 1994. Bureaucratic Pathology - Identification Analysis and Treatment. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.
- Siagian, Sondang P. 1995, Development Administration, Jakarta: PT. Holy mountain.
- Siagian, Sondang P. 1985, Analysis and Formulation of Organizational Policy and Strategy, Jakarta: PT. Holy mountain.
- Singarimbun, Masri and Soffian Effendi (ed). 1987. Survey Research Methods. Jakarta: LP3ES.
- Soekanto, Soerjono. 1990. An Introduction to Sociology, Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.
- Sugiyono. 2006, "Administrative Research Methods", Bandung: Alfabeta.
- Suyatna, Uyat. 2009. Public Policy, Formulation, Implementation and Evaluation. Bandung: Main Kencana.
- Steers, Richard M. 1985. Organizational Effectiveness. Magdalena Jamin (Terj). Jakarta: LPPM and Erlangga.
- Sunario, Astrid Susanto. 1989. Communication of Control and Communication of Supervision. Jakarta: Muliasari.
- Supranto, J. 1997. Measuring the Level of Customer Satisfaction to Enliven Market Share. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
- Suseno, Frans Magnis. 1991. Political Ethics, Basic Moral Principles of Modern State. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia.
- Thoha, Miftah. 1998. Deregulation and Debureaucratization in Efforts to Improve the Quality of Community Services, Development of Administration in Indonesia. Jakarta: LP3ES.
- Thoha, Miftah. 1979, "Organizational Behavior, Basic Concepts, Applications", Jakarta: CV. Eagle.
- Thoha, Miftah. 1990, "The Prima Dimensions of State Administration Science", Jakarta: CV. Eagle.
- Lapera Team, 2001. Autonomy of State Granting: A Critical Review of Regional Autonomy Policies. Yogyakarta: Lapera Pustaka Utama.
- Tjandra, Riawan: Kurniawan, Agung: Estiningsih, Muji and Hilal, Eko. 2005. Capacity Building of Local Governments in Public Services. Yogyakarta; Updates
- Tjokrominoto, Moeljarto. 2000. Bureaucracy in Polemic. Malang: Student's Son.
- Tjokrominoto, Moeljarto. 1997. Total Quality Servive Principles. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset
- Umar, Husein. 2001. Research Methods for Thesis and Business Thesis. Jakarta; PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.
- Van Meter, DS and CE Van Horn. 1975. The Policy Implementation Pricess: A Conceptual Framework, Administration Society (February: 445-448)
- Wasistiono, Sadu. 2001. Capita Selecta of Regional Government Management. Jatinangor: Alqaprint.
- Wasistiono, Sadu. 2002. Kapita Selecta Regional Government Management. Jatinangor: Alqaprint.
- Waworuntu, Bob. 1997. Basics of Community Serving Skills. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
- Winardi, J. 1997. Management Principles. Bandung: Alumni.
- Winarno, Budi. 2012. Public Policy: Theory, Process and Case Studies, Jogjakarta: CAPS
- Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 18 of 2008 concerning Waste Management
- Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 32 of 2009 concerning Environmental Protection and Management
- Government Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 81 of 2012 concerning Management of Household Waste and Household-like Waste
- Kuningan Regency Regional Regulation Number: 04/2010 concerning Solid Waste Management
- Kuningan Regent Regulation Number: 56 of 2012 concerning Guidelines for Implementing Kuningan District Regulation Number: 04 of 2010 concerning Waste Management
- Kuningan Regent Regulation Number: 48 of 2016 concerning Position, Organizational Structure, Main Duties, Functions and Job Descriptions of the Environmental Service
- Previous research
- Arzumanyan, Georgi. 2004. Municipal Solid Waste in Armenia, Current Trends and Step Forward. Sweden: The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics Sweden.
- Agus Said, La Ode. 2015. Implementation of Baubau City Solid Waste Management Policy. Malang: Dissertation of Postgraduate Social and Political Sciences, Universitas Brawijaya
- Alfiadi, Herry Surya. 2013. Factors Affecting the Implementation of Study Waste Management Policy in Sintang City, Sintang District, Pontianak, Dissertation, Postgraduate State Administration Science, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Tanjungpura University
- Barnadi, Dedi A. 2010. Analysis of Waste Management Policy Implementation as Efforts to Improve Environmental Quality in Bandung City, Bogor, Dissertation, IPB Postgraduate Program.
- Cheng, Zhuo Hao Kevin. 2017. Study of Policies and Regulations for Waste Management in China and Potential for Application in the US, USA: Department of Earth and Environmental Engineering, Columbia University
- Damgaard, Anders. 2010. Implementation of Life Cycle Assessment Models in Solid Waste Management. Denmark: DTU Environment Department of Environmental Engineering Technical University of Denmark.
- Murdiningsih. 2015. Implementation of Waste Management Policy at the Sanitation Office of the City of Manado. Manado: Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Sam Ratulangi University.
- Kurnianingsih. 2016. Influence Analysis of the implementation of waste management system policies and coordination on community satisfaction in Tanjungpinang City. Bandung: Postgraduate Pasundan University.
- Karousakis, Katia. 2006. The Economics and Policy of Municipal Solid Waste Management, London: School of Public Policy, University College
- Kirunda, Mukisa Philemon. 2009. Public Participation in Solid Waste Management: Challenges and Prospects, A case of Kira Town Council, Uganda, Kristiansand: The University of Agder.
- Luthra, Safe. 2015. Modernity's Garbage: Struggles Over Municipal Solid Waste In Urban India, Baltimore, Maryland: Johns Hopkins University
- Squires, Clairvair O. 2006. Public Participation In Solid Waste Management In Small Island Developing States. OECS Caribbean: World Bank.
- Yulistia, Gusrini. 2015. Implementation of Semarang City Waste Management Policy According to Perda No. 6/2012 concerning Solid Waste Management. Semarang: Postgraduate Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Diponegoro University.
- Wahyudi, Muhammad Andi. 2015. Implementation of Garbage Retribution Policy in Sidoarjo Regency (Study on Implementation of Regional Regulation Number 6 of 2012 concerning Waste Management and Garbage / Cleaning Service Retribution): Postgraduate Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, State University of Surabaya.