Main Article Content
Based on the results of the observation that the Village / Kelurahan Empowerment Policy for Independent Mutual Cooperation by the Community Empowerment and Family Planning Agency in Realizing Village Independence in Subang Regency has not been implemented optimally. Of course, there has not been a significant change both in terms of services and development, either directly or indirectly in increasing the degree of community welfare, so that overall it is still necessary to handle it optimally. The research method used is descriptive analysis, while the type of approach in this research is qualitative. The type of qualitative approach used is the institutional model case study evaluation. Qualitative research is a research procedure that produces descriptive data in the form of written or spoken words from people and observable behavior. The qualitative method was chosen with the consideration that this method is expected to obtain real data and be able to examine research problems in depth so that the expected results can be obtained. Evaluation of the empowerment policies of villages / sub-districts that are independent of mutual cooperation by the Community Empowerment and Family Planning Agency. There are factors that evaluate the empowerment policy of the Village / Kelurahan Mandiri Gotong Royong by the Community Empowerment and Family Planning Agency. In realizing the independence of the Village in Subang Regency, it has not been implemented effectively. The Community Empowerment and Family Planning Agency of Subang Regency towards the people of Subang Regency has not been running effectively, because there is no continuous guidance from the Regency Government to villages in Subang Regency, so that village development continues without management, the assessment stages of Village / Village Program Policy The old Mandiri Gotong Royong has made the village saturated. Based on the results of the SWOT analysis, the priority problems that must be addressed are selected so that the results are maximized, namely:Based on the analysis and strategy that will be used, several priority problems can be determined that can be handled immediately by considering the elements of strength, weakness, opportunity and threat that tend to be at the quadratic IV coordinate point, namely Aggressive. This means that there is strength to support Thomas R Dye's theory, it must be encouraged by the government in the form of a commitment to progress and activities to organize the Mutual Cooperation Village program.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with Pasundan Social Science Development (PASCIDEV) agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the Pasundan Social Science Development (PASCIDEV) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the Pasundan Social Science Development (PASCIDEV) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgement of initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see also deposit policy and archiving on page journal).
- Agustino, Leo. 2008. Public Policy. Bandung: CV. Algabeta.
- Dunn, William N. 1994. Public Policy Analysis - An Introduction. Prentice-Hall International: Englewood Clifs New Jersey.
- Dye, Thomas R. 2002. Understanding Public Policy. Prentice-Hall Inc, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
- _________2002. Implementation and Public Policy. Mc Graw Hill Book Company.
- Garna Judistira K. 1999. Qualitative Approach Research Methods. Bandung: Primco Akademika.
- Handayaningrat, Soewarno., 1995., Administration and Management Sciences. Jakarta:
- Henry, Nicholas. 1993. State Administration and State Matters. Translation: Luciana D. Lontoh. Jakarta: Rajawali.
- Hoogwood, Brian W., and Lewis A. Gunn. 1996. Policy Analysis for the Real World. Princeton University Press.
- Indiahono, Dwiyanto. 2009. Public Policy Based on Dynamic Policy Analysis. Yogyakarta: Gava Media.
- Islamy, Irfan. 2001. Principles of State Policy. Jakarta: Bina Literacy.
- Jenkins, WI 1978. Policy Analysis. Oxford: Martin Robertson.
- Jones, Charles O. 1994. Public Policy, translated by
- Kasim, M. 1994. State Policy Analysis. Jakarta: Gramedia.
- Kristiadi, JB. 1994. Administration / Development Management, Jakarta: Administration Sub-Section Chairman of LAN RI.
- Moleong, Lexi J. 2000. Qualitative Research Methodology. Bandung: Youth Rosdakarya.
- Nawawi, Hadari. 1998. Social Research Methods. Yogyakarta: Gajah Mada University Press.
- Nasution. 2000. Research Methods (Scientific Research). Jakarta: Earth Literacy.
- Nigro, Felix A, and Nigro. 1983. Modern Public Administration. New York: Harper & Row Publisher.
- Nugroho, Riant. 2009. State, Market and Social Justice. Yogyakarta: Student Library
- Osborne, David and Peter Plastrick. 2000. Reinventing Government. New York: A. William Patric Book.
- Presthus, Robert. 1975. Public Administration. New York: The Ronald Press Company.
- Ramdan, Asep M. 2008. The Relationship between Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
- Santosa, Pandji. 2008. Public Administration, Theory and Application of Good Governance. First Print. Bandung: PT. Refika Aditama.
- Singarimbun, Masri and Sofian Effendi. 1995. Survey Research Methods. Printing II. Jakarta: LP3ES.
- Singadilaga. 2001. Characteristics of Policy Implementation. Jakarta: PT. Index.
- Soehartono, Irawan. 2000. Administrative Research Methods. Bandung: Alfabeta.
- Suharno, Edi. 2010. Public Policy Analysis: A Practical Guide to Assessing Social Issues and Policies. Second printing. Revised Edition. Bandung: Alfabeta.
- Thoha, Miftah. 1998. Organizational Behavior Basic Concepts and Their Applications. Jakarta: Rajawali.
- Utomo, Warsito. 2008. New Public Administration in Indonesia. Yogyakarta: Student Library.
- Winarno, Budi. 2012. Public Policy: Theory, Process and Case Studies. Yogyakarta: Caps.