Main Article Content
Based on the observation that the implementation of Disaster Management in Garut Regency has not been implemented optimally. This is evident from the fact that there are still many victims when a disaster occurs, so that overall handling is still necessary. The research method used is qualitative. The type of qualitative approach used is descriptive. Qualitative research is a research procedure that produces descriptive data in the form of written or spoken words from people and observable behavior. The qualitative method was chosen with the consideration that this method is expected to obtain real data and be able to examine research problems in depth so that the expected results can be obtained. The term gotong royong cannot be underestimated in a foreign language because gotong royong is the common spirit of the Indonesian people to unite, cooperate, share together, help each other and feel together to achieve common goals with benefits for all. Often the term gotog royong is heard, but this social spirit is starting to weaken, especially in cities. Restoring the spirit of gotong royong today is quite a challenge today, however, participation and participation in a community group is the key to the values of life to carry out a strategy in life.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with Pasundan Social Science Development (PASCIDEV) agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the Pasundan Social Science Development (PASCIDEV) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the Pasundan Social Science Development (PASCIDEV) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgement of initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see also deposit policy and archiving on page journal).
- AB Susanto, Disaster Management in Disaster Prone Countries, Eka Cipta Foundation, Pratam Graphic Script Jakarta 2006
- Janet V. Denhart and Robert B. Denhart The New Public Service, ME Sharpe Armonk, Newyork London, England 1984
- Miftah Thoha, Contemporary Public Administration Science, Kencana Ypgyakarta 2008
- Renstra Regional Disaster Management Agency Garut 2013-2018
- Sedarmayanti, Public Administration Reform, Bureaucratic Reform and Future Leadership, (realizing excellent service and good governance) Refika Aditama Bandung 2013
- Winardi System theory and systems analyst, Karya Nusantara Jakarta 1980.